Thread: A few quik shots of my Notld 68 house in game!

United States

A few quik shots of my Notld 68 house in game!

so i have successfully converted my model, and placed it in game. i got a barn with a gas pump and an old burned out truck too. one room is fully furnished, and the others will be shortly, i just couldnt resist showing you guys a few quick shots of this stuff, it's got me so excited.

Somebody had a cookout here eh Vince?

Another shot of the pump, burned truck, and barn.

The farm.

Pull a couple of those chairs together.

Front of the house.

please tell me what you guys think, and i'm open for more ideas and suggestions. GTA night of the living dead, lives!!!

i'll have a vid tour for you guys when i finish furnishing the house.

United States
    Cool Zac.

Dont forget this part.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Hey, looking good.

One little issue (I wouldn't call it a criticism because I'm not sure there's anything you can do about it) is San Andreas' rocky terrain - it lacks the incongruously agricultural, homely feel of NotLD's gently rolling Pennsylvanian hills and sort of hurts the mood of the farmhouse.

Obviously, though, you've placed built this area in what was a small lake in the original game in order to avoid messing up anything that's already there, so clearly you didn't have a lot of choice in terms of where you put it.

In terms of models and layout, it looks fantastic and I'm excited to see the final product.

United States
    very observant of you. yes i wish the terrain wasnt as rocky, and yes i did place it over a lake. the general area of the farm is flat although i do wish it were more pennsylvanian. i thought of making my own island but i though that might take away from it too since evans city is anything but an island haha. maybe it would look better i dunno. anyways thnx! i tend to ignore the background and pay all the attention to the farm

Super Moderator

United States
    Badass, TLS. It looks beautiful, sir.

Now I want to play some Grand Theft Auto...and some Left 4 Dead. But I can't

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Well done, Trance. Very impressive.

Would love to fight off the ghouls with a sniper rifle from that farmhouse!!!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."