Thread: Zombie FlahMob - London, England

Aaland

Zombie FlahMob - London, England

A message from Terror4funs Zombie Ed…

I have been contacted by some daring folks and there is something going on in London and its on June 9th and it really is going to be the most significant Zombie Flash Mob this Country has ever seen.

I have been sworn to secrecy, but a while ago I organised a Zombie Protest where every one attending received a Free XBOX 360 game, which although awesome, this Flash Mob is simply going to become the STUFF of LEGENDS.

By attending you will have a tale to tell your children and your children’s children, etc, etc and if I am exaggerating then you can put me in a dress and call me Nancy!

We need you on Thursday 9th June for something truly staggering taking place in East London. We can’t tell you much more than that at this stage but if you can be in East London for about 2pm on Thursday 9th June, and you want to be part of the coolest zombie event to ever happen in London, simply drop an email to Dan or Sean here: musicandentertainment@ideageneration.co.uk and they will give you all the info.

PLEASE MENTION (and send) THIS TO ANYONE WHO MAY WANT TO BE PART OF THIS!

Administrator

England
    Sounds interesting
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan