Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "tolerant" left

United States

The "tolerant" left

I can't stand a lot of provocative liberal commentators and speakers, such as Arianna Huffington, Paul Begala, or basically anyone on MSNBC. However, I would never attempt to stop them from speaking.

http://www.canada.com/Coulter+event+...231/story.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Good to know.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I would have assumed so.

United States
    political leanings aside, ann coulter has got to be one of the most condescending, hateful, snide, and incendiary personalities out there when it comes to political commentators. every time i hear her open her mouth, regardless of where i stand on the issues she speaks of (and i do agree with her views on some issues), i can't help but think: "oi! what a total bitch!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    political leanings aside, ann coulter has got to be one of the most condescending, hateful, snide, and incendiary personalities out there when it comes to political commentators. every time i hear her open her mouth, regardless of where i stand on the issues she speaks of (and i do agree with her views on some issues), i can't help but think: "oi! what a total bitch!"
    I think its mad nowadays that you still get people who think there AREN'T any retards/psychos/crazies on "their side". no matter which side you pick, pepsi or coke, you get crazy people on either one who are sure they are right and will stick fingers in there ears rather than concede anything, lest they appear weak in the popularity contests and not be allowed to eat at the cool table at lunch, of course.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Personally, I wouldn't mind it if freedom of speech applied to everyone - except Ann Cuntier. Even if for only out of spite.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Cuntier.
    I only use that word in the most appropriate of situations. This is one of them.

Good show !

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I really really hate her.

I bet she's infuriated right now, especially after the Dems finally managed to pass some health care reform.

I'm sure she'll write a book calling us godless or somethi...oh she already did?
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    I saw her pics on the failblog, having no exposure to her before that, and was absolutely shocked at some of the vile, disgusting and downright stupid things that have left that woman's mouth.

She's foul, a complete waste of space and from what I've read, just one more rung on the shit ladder to hell.

Seriously how can anyone call this woman a political "commentator"? Her comments are puerile, ignorant, and just plain ridiculous.

I really resent the idea that the notion of freedom of speech gives you the right to say whatever complete and absolute crap that comes into your head at any moment. Just because you have the right to say this stuff, doesn't mean you should without really considering what those words actually mean in the first place, and with people like Coulter, I think we can safely say she doesn't have the slightest fuckin' clue about anything she says.

People like her should be relegated to the depths of the seediest tabloids at very best.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    I'm a Conservative myself, and I happen to be of the opinion that she's a sexually frustrated attention-whore who's just out to make money. If I want true Conservative principles, I turn to people like Pat Buchanan.

United States
    I think they made a masters of horror episode just about her.

With zombies to boot.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I am left leaning and let me tell you how TOLERANT I am...

I am so Tolerant that given the OK I would line up every single republican who voted NO on health care and caused a fiasco for the last year and smack the living shit out of them and remind them they were elected to serve American and its citizens not the special interests.

Party of No has become the PARTY of assholes.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Well, I can't say I'm surprised at most of the responses here. There were some truly deep and well articulated thoughts brought to the table.
    The responses prove my point about the true "tolerance" of the left, which is this - if you don't like what the opposition says then just hurl mindless insults and shout them down.

United States
    Was the right tolerant when they yelled Nigger and Fagot at US Congressmen?

Was the Right tolerant when they threw money at Parkinson patients?

Was the right tolerant when they held up pictures of Obama dressed up as Hitler.

Has Glen Beck ever been tolerant?

I refuse to be tolerant to the party of no, I refuse to be tolerant of people who claim the president of the united states is not a citizen. I refuse to be tolerant of racist hate mongering fox news loving ass holes.

And I refuse to be tolerant of ann coulter ever.

Why should I be? We won

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    Was the right tolerant when they yelled Nigger and Fagot at US Congressmen?

Was the Right tolerant when they threw money at Parkinson patients?

Was the right tolerant when they held up pictures of Obama dressed up as Hitler.

Has Glen Beck ever been tolerant?

I refuse to be tolerant to the party of no, I refuse to be tolerant of people who claim the president of the united states is not a citizen. I refuse to be tolerant of racist hate mongering fox news loving ass holes.

And I refuse to be tolerant of ann coulter ever.

Why should I be? We won
    Nigger accusations? There is no audio, video or even a witness in the crowd that backs up the claim by John Lewis. Nothing has been brought forward to prove their claims that I've seen.

Tell me what Glenn Beck is so intolerant of? Who has Glenn Beck stopped from speaking?

Again, you prove my point. You stoop to nasty insults rather than discussing the topic with me. You can't.
    Last edited by thxleo; 25-Mar-2010 at 01:48 AM.