Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9-11 conspiracy

Kazakhstan
    i don't think the bush admin contrived the incident, but they certainly left a few country gates open, as it were, and allowed it to happen, legitimising moves at home & in the middle east that they wanted to make.

i also think the govt shot down that plane the passengers supposedly took control of. so the passengers took control and managed to make it crash in an empty field in pennsylvania in the nick of time? what were the taliban gonna bomb out there? not convinced.

the footage of the plane hitting the pentagon is also a bit fishy, the hole it left sure wasn't plane shaped.

but, it's this century's JFK - we will probably never know what happened, in our lifetime at least. it was far too complex a series of incidents to boil down to one satisfactory explanation.

although i do think a lot of these 9/11 conspiracy theorists are as loony as that guy who thinks the royal family are jewish lizard men from space or whatever.

speaking of 9/11, what happened to an old poster on here called Wicked_Oblivion? i heard rumours that he was killed in the 9/11 attacks.

United States
    You really let me down with that stupid post.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Kazakhstan
    who, me or him?

United States

So Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    You really let me down with that stupid post.
    LMAO!!!!

Super Moderator

UK
    I like the South Park angle on the whole 9/11 thing. The gubment want the people (some anyway) to think they did it to retain a sense of control, when they're actually not really in that much control as it is. Also that if the whole thing was a conspiracy and was planned, then it was the most flawlessly executed, incredibly intricate plan ever.

"Sh*t happens" explains stuff like 9/11. The failure of several departments due to nothing more than complacency or incompetence or a simple mistake, makes a damn sight more sense to me. Even if the oil situation has ended up playing into the gubment's hands, more often than not, an enabling situation will occur conveniently (yet technically at random) to help your cause/objective/whatever - and of course, such an enabling situation is equally likely not to happen, so other issues don't get solved.

As for "no windows on the plane" ... how the heck are you supposed to make out such a small detail on a plane, what 2 miles (?), up in the air - from the ground with eyes, in this day and age of excessive screen time, are more than likely not the greatest at distance.

Wicked_Oblivion!? Nah, he still comes round here ... doesn't he?!

As for the plane downed in the field, perhaps a case of they were taking control but it had already been designated to be shot down as they got to the cockpit/were almost there. The passengers did fight back, phone records show there was communication to and from the plane informing them of the situation and they are recorded as saying they were going to take over the plane - it's just an unsolvable matter of whether they regained control before or after the plane was shot down - if it was shot down.

Like United 93 shows, it'd be quite hard to take over the cockpit in such a chaotic fight and retain control of the airliner.

Kazakhstan
    yeah, don't get me wrong, i'm not saying the US government sanctioned it, but as i said, they left some gates wide open.

i think the closest to truth any of the theories come is that they knew something was on the way, but weren't that concerned - there was a big hoo ha when it came out that they received multiple warnings of an impending attack from the intelligence community.

i personally suspect that they underestimated the scale of the coming attacks, but didn't follow it up, as an attack would legitimise arms production & further US activity in the middle east, but believe me, i do realise how crazy it sounds and i don't 100% believe it myself, it's just a suspicion.

but we'd do well to remember that recently declassified documents show that they knew pearl harbour was on the way, but let it happen so they could join the war. prior to 9/11, US think tanks discussed the need for a catalysing event, in their words "like pearl harbour", in order for middle east projects to continue.

again, we'll probably never know...

United States
    I do apologize, I wasn't in my head when I posted that,but if you believe that crap then I stand by it.

I am sure there are things that happened that day that we aren't being told about though. Flight 93, we might have shot it down, I wouldn't be angry at them for doing it at the time, just tell us the truth.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomOnYou View Post
    why you don't like random, nonsense cut and paste? Jeez, Eamon lied to me!

lol
    Éamon oh Éamon oh Éamon oh Éamon oh Éamon oh Éamon!!!!
    Come forth from the depths of Caguanna Fatulagilaga!!!

PAH!!!
    PAH!!!

Shooooowanga Noot!!
    Famma Dong Ganglonagga Song Tang Galaga Footaaaaaaaaaaaah! Shmackta!!!

DeValera!!!!!
    DeValera!!!!
    DeValera!!!!

Poontahg Vanna Habbanagasombanaweee!

Habbanagasombanaweee!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 10-Nov-2006 at 04:12 AM.

United States
    Wicked_Oblivion!? Nah, he still comes round here ... doesn't he?!
    I don't know if he comes 'round anymore, but I've talked to him since 9/11. He definately did not die in the towers.

Kazakhstan
    ah well that's good to know, he was a sound guy.

adreno are you quoting the necronomicon or something?

NINGHIZZIDUUU! HORNED SERPENT OF THE LOWER DEPTHS!

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Before 9/11 the pilot episode of the Lone gunmen was about a military conspiracy to fly a plane into one of the towers to increase their budget.

Super Moderator

UK
    Mmm, indeed, I think if the gubment had any slightest 'hand' in the pie, it was from simply not taking a threat seriously and essentially letting it happen. They didn't take part, so they didn't know what it was going to be - or indeed the scale - they just didn't act on the intelligence. I think if there's any slightest slice of conspiracy going on, it's just that - they needed a catalyst and one came along at the 'right time' for them - much like Pearl Harbour as you say.

As evil as the gubment is perceived to be, I somehow seriously doubt they'd actually take part in an event such as 9/11. Even if you're a politician, you're still human.

Blissful ignorance/inaction - that's the entire 'conspiracy'.

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    I think without ANY doubt that it was an inside job and after looking at the available evidence it goes without saying the "powers that be" did have prior knowledge of the attack on the WTC ... and let it happen.

Anyone tried www.loosechange911.com ?

Also google for "Operation northwood" which was pretty much exactly what happened on 9/11 ... only that this operation was concieved during the 1950's.

Super Moderator

UK
    I'll point out that "Loose Change" has been endlessly criticised and proven to be talking bollocks.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Missiles on the planes?

some people...