Thread: Ridiculously strict state school

Kazakhstan

Ridiculously strict state school

check this out
    http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/...=&in_chn_id=33

i was expelled from this school
    seriously, it's friggin stupid there, they have a "sinbin" isolation room for kids, where you get locked in and only let out for 20 minutes of the whole day. some girl was locked in there on her first period and not allowed to leave to get a pad, with human rights violating results. they stuck an autistic kid in with the normal flow, believing they'd discliplined everyone enough for it to work
    1. no they hadn't
    2. he's still autistic you MORONS
    he died from a stress induced heart attack.

i believe in disclipline, but the place is crazy now. it's not a private school either.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    jesus ****ing christ, that is insane, simple as. why the frigg dont the parents do something about it, if that many kdis have there own tales of this sort they cant all be lying so the "kids over exaggerating" card wouldnt work in that kinda situation.

capncnut
    All that kerfuffle over an apple? Seems the teachers need more education than the kids these days.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    aint that the truth, back in like eyar 7 i had an 85 year old math teacher who accused us of cheating by using claculators when we were supposed to, he didnt even know there was a reason one of the two exams was called "non-calculator"

Kazakhstan
    lol why the hell is it against the rules to eat in the tennis court anyway?

i got kicked out for having a ciggy out the front of the school - seriously, not even on the school property, this guy came out and said "could you go across the road please" i said "uh...no, seeing as i'm not on school property, your'e basically bothering a member of the public", kicked out a couple weeks later!
    oh that and the heinous crime of green hair. "persistent troublemaker", they said. yeah right, never in a fight, never bullied anyone, good grades, got on with my subject teachers, blah de blah...

"a green haired smoker?! he doesn't deserve a future!!!"

got a HND & decent-ish filmmaking job now though so arsecakes to them, good GCSEs or no, all they produce are pointless-degree-taking-loan-blowers. nooch

Undisclosed
    Its a power trip. People who have no lives outside of work get off by acting like a prick when they can enforce strick rules against others. The same can be said about employer/employee relationships. Its their only chance to dictate someone. Because they are losers.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah like those cops that just joined up to look at themselves in the mirror with a gun and get back at the world for being called a nerd in high school.
    thats only way i can explain gym teachers.

Kazakhstan
    amen to that, with the inevitable exceptions, gym/PE teachers are scum. horrific attitudes towards kids who aren't 100% capable. if maths teachers went on at dumb kids the way PE teachers go on at fat/slow kids, there'd be an uproar.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    lol why the hell is it against the rules to eat in the tennis court anyway?

i got kicked out for having a ciggy out the front of the school - seriously, not even on the school property, this guy came out and said "could you go across the road please" i said "uh...no, seeing as i'm not on school property, your'e basically bothering a member of the public", kicked out a couple weeks later!
    oh that and the heinous crime of green hair. "persistent troublemaker", they said. yeah right, never in a fight, never bullied anyone, good grades, got on with my subject teachers, blah de blah...

"a green haired smoker?! he doesn't deserve a future!!!"

got a HND & decent-ish filmmaking job now though so arsecakes to them, good GCSEs or no, all they produce are pointless-degree-taking-loan-blowers. nooch

I got the same shiv when I was in high school. My principal would call my friends parents and tell them I was a drug addict and blame everything they did wrong on me, saying I caused them to do it. The reason: I was a punk.

Of course, my Mom flipped out and about a year later the principal got replaced.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I got the same shiv when I was in high school. My principal would call my friends parents and tell them I was a drug addict and blame everything they did wrong on me, saying I caused them to do it. The reason: I was a punk.

Of course, my Mom flipped out and about a year later the principal got replaced.
    HA! Serves the prick right. Some people always look for a someone to place the blame on whenever they don't have the answers. That includes parents, too.

Kazakhstan
    Lol yep. Funny how it's the same even in different countries. all my friends parents thought it was a bad influence, yet for all my loud music and confrontational demeanour i was the one nagging them to stay in school, lending them weightier books to read, initiating conversations about history, philosophy, art etc i just didnt look the part!

they woulda been happier if they were out date raping & queer bashing with some squeaky clean captain of the team.
    never mind eh

United States
    holy cow.

how american did i sound then? LOL

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    There was never anything like this over here. With one exception. It was pretty much published in a self-biograpical book and then made into a movie. Go out and rent "The Evil" (I think that's the english title) from Sweden. Then when you watch it, remind yourself that it's based on a true story and except for the names and stuff it actually all happened.