Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: "I Am Zombie Man 3" - remember that?

United States
    Ok, here's the theoretical situation...

Major studio backs a dump truck full of money to your front door.

They'll sponsor a big-budget version of "I Am Zombie Man", but only if:

A) Zombie Man is a Runner,

& B) played by Wil Smith.

What do you do, Min?

WHAT DO YOU DO.....?
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I'm a never say never kinda guy, I like to think so at least, so if someone gave me a bundle of money and said "make an awesome fourth one" or "make an awesome remake" then perhaps I would.
    Awesome! There is hope.... *counts pennis in pocket, realizes it's not enough and sulks out of the room*

Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post

What do you do, Min?

WHAT DO YOU DO.....?
    You run as fast as you can in the other direction while screaming "FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRR RRRRRUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by LouCipherr; 08-Dec-2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by loucipherr View Post
    *counts pennis in pocket, realizes it's not enough*
    that's what she said!
    Last edited by BillyRay; 08-Dec-2010 at 02:32 PM. Reason: caps, the other white meat.

United States
    that's what she said!
    I was wondering if anyone would catch that.. I saw the misspelling, but thought "fuck it, some nutbag will see it and point it out." I wasn't far off..

United States
    Normally I consider "That's What She Said" to be the worst sort of lazy attempt at humor,

But you left your pennis out there for all to see, Lou...

United States
    Hey man, what can I say? I have quite the pennis.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Hey man, what can I say? I have quite the pennis.
    Well, small change, anyhow...

United States
    Well, small change, anyhow...

Damn. Slammed by the puppet master.

United States

Damn. Slammed by the puppet master.
    lumpyxmasmitme.jpg

Do you feel my hand up your behind, Lou?

United States
    Do you feel my hand up your behind, Lou?
    Dammit, I thought that was my 'roids acting up. Guess not.

Super Moderator

UK

What do you do, Min?

WHAT DO YOU DO.....?
    You run as fast as you can in the other direction while screaming "FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRR RRRRRUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNEEEERRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"

Either that or I sell out, take the money, run, and jam my goddamned foot in the door of this fucking impossible-to-get-into industry.

Frankly though, I'd point to TWD and say "see motherfuckers, shamblers for the win!"

United States
    Either that or I sell out, take the money, run, and jam my goddamned foot in the door of this fucking impossible-to-get-into industry.

Frankly though, I'd point to TWD and say "see motherfuckers, shamblers for the win!"
    Touche', MZ..

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

MZ you won't need to JAM your foot in the door, and fuck getting into the industry. We're Mavericks, and we have to do the Maverick way, even if that means sucking dick in some dark alley for $30,000,000 in CGI. Oh wait that was James Cameron sucking Michael Bay off to finish Avatar.

Anyway, Nick I know you'll make it... I will make sure of it.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Here is some fucking irony for ya, this thread is one year old today.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Oh yeah... there were some running zombies in TWD. Just thought I would point that out... to keep making sure my undead running brethern get their props.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    1) Any 'running' zombies in TWD weren't running, but jogging-a-bit-too-much ... the official party line for TWD is the "Hinzman Hobble".

2) Aye, one year and two days ago we shot TIDOZM, and fuck me shambling it was exhausting, lol. 4 hours from start-to-finish to film the entire thing (aside from a handful of stock shots from my back catalogue of footage).

Speaking of all things zombie - I'm hoping to find an 2D computer animator (reliable, talented and willing to work just for the credit and showcase opportunities) - to animate a re-written short script version of "The End", my zombie mini-epic. I know Gary has read the short version that I wrote two or three years back, but I've re-written it, taking in stuff from a feature length version I wrote a couple of years ago.

The idea being that it'd be a showcase for me as writer/director, and be a showcase for whoever animates it for their talent in their chosen field. Spread it around the internet virally and try and get some recognition from it. Plus it'd be an easier way to get something with a MASSIVE SCALE done at my current level - all thanks to the power of drawing - that's the idea anyway. I figure with the success of TWD, it'd be an ideal time to utilise the bandwagon effect to help it along, like.

Don't suppose you know of any such people? I haven't started looking yet, as I'm still polishing the script, but it'd be a 10-to-15 minute animated zombie mini-epic short.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    1) Any 'running' zombies in TWD weren't running, but jogging-a-bit-too-much ... the official party line for TWD is the "Hinzman Hobble".

2) Aye, one year and two days ago we shot TIDOZM, and fuck me shambling it was exhausting, lol. 4 hours from start-to-finish to film the entire thing (aside from a handful of stock shots from my back catalogue of footage).

Speaking of all things zombie - I'm hoping to find an 2D computer animator (reliable, talented and willing to work just for the credit and showcase opportunities) - to animate a re-written short script version of "The End", my zombie mini-epic. I know Gary has read the short version that I wrote two or three years back, but I've re-written it, taking in stuff from a feature length version I wrote a couple of years ago.

The idea being that it'd be a showcase for me as writer/director, and be a showcase for whoever animates it for their talent in their chosen field. Spread it around the internet virally and try and get some recognition from it. Plus it'd be an easier way to get something with a MASSIVE SCALE done at my current level - all thanks to the power of drawing - that's the idea anyway. I figure with the success of TWD, it'd be an ideal time to utilise the bandwagon effect to help it along, like.

Don't suppose you know of any such people? I haven't started looking yet, as I'm still polishing the script, but it'd be a 10-to-15 minute animated zombie mini-epic short.
    Yeah well that party line was broken in episode #2. I saw ROTLD runners.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*