Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess someone didnt like MW2..

England

Guess someone didnt like MW2..

do people like that really exist??funny as hell when he teaches the wall a thing or two then starts crying!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Tricky. Stop passing this around as someone other than yourself.

England
    Mate, I'd love to be back in my teens again! I wouldnt be knackering my hand up on a wall over a game though Theres a fair few times ive banged my mouse down on the desk in frustration, or lost my rag & just pressed the off button on my PC/games console, but never gone off in a hissy fit like that kid!

Super Moderator

UK
    If that's real, it just makes me sad.

Plus, Modern Warfare 2 was level pegging with COD4 in my view when all is said and done (each one does things better and worse than each other), and that means "awesome sauce".

So that guy is just terrifying - if it's real - if it's not real, then that is some fucking great acting.

capncnut
    Haha, that kid is a fucking mong. I've never laughed so much in my entire life! He can't even speak properly, the cunt.

It's not acting 'cos he's clearly inflicting damage upon himself. It's just unfortunate that he didn't use his head against the wall, which would've been much funnier.

I have never seen such a vile looking human being in all my 36 years. That rage has nothing to do with the game, it's because he knows he ain't ever gonna get his dick wet.

Canada
    I like how he was crying, that was pretty much the best thing about this video.

Your tears, let me drink your delicious tears.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    The game is not this kid's problem. Looks like he's got some serious emotional issues. That, right there, is a typical messed-up self harmer. If he was a chick he'd be doing that with razor blades. The kid needs help.

capncnut

Dude looks like Shelley Duvall.

United States
    ah is this kid for real? on drugs? or
    He either is sleep deprived or has a very very very serious behavioral problems. I do hope his parents were able to view this and get him some help or at the least take the games away from him. Plus, his computer....geez!!!

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Dude, just switch off and do something else if the game is getting on you. Kid has some serious problems, I hope he gets the help he needs. Dang... I wish people would stop putting so much negative emotion and stuff on video and just posting it where anyone can (and probably will) see it. I also wish kids these days wouldn't play so many dang videodromes. Go outside! See the sun! That's where happiness lies! Seriously, hang out with friends and they can help you vent those negative feelings. Maybe if you were out instead of sitting alone at home percolating, then you wouldn't be so upset in the first place. This is just wrong on several levels. Fingers crossed for that kid's future. Shelley is right on.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    what. the. fuck.

United States
    looks like someone's been getting their pathetic ass handed to them on some online deathmatches or something.

but yeah, like many of you have said, just put the fucking thing down and go and do something else. like maybe try to talk to a female or something?

hard to believe that people get that pissy over something so trivial. maybe one of these days he'll get paralyzed in a car crash and have something worth being upset over.

Ireland
    Psycho Killer
    Qu'est-ce que c'est?
    fa fafa fa fafa fa fa fa fa better
    Run run run run, run run run away...
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Nah, he's not the type to kill anybody. However, the song Institutionalized keeps popping into my head... I was in my room...

England
    He's quite obviously a selfish spoiled brattish emo kid who's never been taught to keep his emotions under control, how has he just got MW2 at his age anyway?When I was his age I had no money for games & had to wait until xmas or my birthday to get any new ones from my parents! MW2 is over £50, and I bet his console cost a bomb plus the TV to play it on! And the computer in his room with webcam & internet! I hate spoilt bastards!