Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: people you don't want to be standing next to...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

people you don't want to be standing next to...

some of the most inept firearms users ever:

how not to fire an RPG

settle down chief.

oh no, mister bill. allah ackbar indeed.

"The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

How the hell did that girl hit herself on the head with a handgun??? I guess she felt that there was no need in gripping the weapon.

What happened with the Allah guy video? Did it explode without launching or did someone else hit him?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post

How the hell did that girl hit herself on the head with a handgun??? I guess she felt that there was no need in gripping the weapon.

What happened with the Allah guy video? Did it explode without launching or did someone else hit him?
    i think the round went off while still inside the barrel. seems like the explosion happened at the base of the weapon.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I found this good collection of dumbasses with guns. You've got to love the first clip with the DEA agent..

Super Moderator

UK
    And indeed f*cking morons who can't handle weapons kill people too.

How on earth did SO MANY people in that one re-occurring room be so sh*t at operating a shotgun? I'm not saying I'd be any better, but I was just baffled by that whole line of people who all failed to handle it and were blown backwards.

To be honest, those clips just terrified me that such deadly weapons can also end up in the hands of absolute ninnies, painting the responsible gun owners with a bad brush.

United States
    that one room you keep seeing in bassman's video is a testing range for an incredibly powerful firearm. i've seen a video on youtube of that gun being fired (the same video clipped into this compilation) by about 30 people who all fall on their asses, except the last guy they show who handles it like a champ.

great vids, mike. i really enjoyed the last one where the islamic extremist scumbag blew his balls off.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    How can you enjoy someone blowing their balls off...? If the guys would have been yelling "Praise God!" I doubt you would have thought the same.

While some of them are funny, I think Bassmans video is a perfect example of why guns and... well, people in general, do not mix. Handle them or not, I don't care.
    Last edited by EvilNed; 26-Nov-2008 at 10:57 PM.

United States

not to start any beef, ned, but to clarify:

...because he's an islamic extremist scumbag, and was most likely lobbing those munitions at u.s. forces trying to liberate his country from oppressive ideological rule.

whether or not the u.s. should be involved, the issue of sovereignty, etc is another conversation...but based upon my experiences and background, i find videos featuring islamic militants blowing themselves up accidentally to be pretty amusing.

i consider myself to be an atheist, so i probably would find it funny for a Xtian to be in the same situation...although most western religions don't embrace the sort of methods for dealing with non-believers and "infidels".
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 26-Nov-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    ...because he's an islamic extremist scumbag, and was most likely lobbing those munitions at u.s. forces trying to liberate his country from oppressive ideological rule.

whether or not the u.s. should be involved, the issue of sovereignty, etc is another conversation...but based upon my experiences and background, i find videos featuring islamic militants blowing themselves up accidentally to be pretty amusing.
    *Edited, and taken to PM level.*
    Last edited by EvilNed; 26-Nov-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Norway
    Fanatical terrorists killing themselves for once is funny there is no denying that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Trencher View Post
    Fanatical terrorists killing themselves for once is funny there is no denying that.
    the chuckle factor in the mortar vid (for me at least) is that a dude chanting "god is great" while lobbing mortar rounds manages to blow himself up.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I'm perplexed at how many people are ineffectively trained with weapons yet still get the chance to handle them.

Mind you, I'm also of the opinion that many of these people kinda deserved what they got. Guns are just dumb, sorry.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    I'm perplexed at how many people are ineffectively trained with weapons yet still get the chance to handle them.
    It is pretty scary, eh?

Guns are just dumb, sorry.
    Sure. Thanks for your opinion on the matter.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    yep, that is my opinion....and no probs, next time you want one, feel free to ask!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    There are a variety of Youtube flicks on people doing stupid things with almost everything. Take the show Funniest Home Videos...that was an hour a week of idiots hurting themselves and others. The addition of a weapon just adds to the danger factor. They are not toys!