Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zombies Invade 'Halo 3'

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Exclamation Zombies Invade 'Halo 3'

Tonight, starting at 12:01, the undead are invading Halo 3 in the form of a new multiplayer game!

That's right, for 27 horror-filled hours, Infection will be a playable multiplayer game! Just pick The Living Dead Playlist and you're off.

To get you ready, here are the rules: Most players start off on a Human team, with one or more players starting off as Zombies.

The odds are stacked heavily against the Zombies at first, but when a Human is killed by a Zombie (as they inevitably are), they join the Zombie team and turn on their former teammates. There are two main variants: Save One Bullet, (less ammo, meaning eventually, the zombies will get you) and Creeping Death, where the enemies are slower, but invisible... and deadly.

The Living Dead playlist will be the first to use Forge variants in Matchmaking.

Not much time left guys. Get on it !!

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...news&cid=12912
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Tonight, starting at 12:01, the undead are invading Halo 3 in the form of a new multiplayer game!

That's right, for 27 horror-filled hours, Infection will be a playable multiplayer game! Just pick The Living Dead Playlist and you're off.

To get you ready, here are the rules: Most players start off on a Human team, with one or more players starting off as Zombies.

The odds are stacked heavily against the Zombies at first, but when a Human is killed by a Zombie (as they inevitably are), they join the Zombie team and turn on their former teammates. There are two main variants: Save One Bullet, (less ammo, meaning eventually, the zombies will get you) and Creeping Death, where the enemies are slower, but invisible... and deadly.

The Living Dead playlist will be the first to use Forge variants in Matchmaking.

Not much time left guys. Get on it !!

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...news&cid=12912

Is it on Pacific time because as of right now it is not there.
    Last edited by DeadJonas190; 31-Oct-2007 at 06:26 AM.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    It's nice that they say its there, but in reality its not, it is only under custom games and you have to invite people to play. It appears nowhere under playlists or any place else.

It's not!?! What a gyp! I haven't even bought the game myself yet. I've been way too busy. If anybody gets to play it let me know how it works out. I just thought i'd post this to give you guys the heads up being the extemely short time it's supposed to be available.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    damn...still haven't gotten the proper fundage for my 360 yet, so i'm gonna miss out on this one...maybe it'll be popular enough and they'll bring it back in the future.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ill have to go round a freinds and use his.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ill have to go round a freinds and use his.
    That's what friends are for you know. It's a rare event when one is in a position to actually help you out. Take full advantage. lol

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i downlaoded my gold live account and gamertag off the net onto his so its got all my achievements adn stuff, adn new ones, hence why my gaemrtag purple...thing below this says halo 3 on it, then when i get my 360 (lenoard) back from the shop in ....9 days time then i hook it back up to the net adn get it on mine.
    plus weve got a new route with 4 ethernet ports, which means im gonna have live 24/7, shame i lsot 3 months of my subscription, but thats only like 6 quid down the drain, ho-hum.

United States
    Its up, and I've been playing it for a while, its great! Just got to Matchmaking>Playlist>Halloween>Living Dead.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im getting my sidekick off blogcast to bring his 360 round later after we go see *sighs*...saw 4...

-which means y'all can challenge me on halo t'night.

United States
    They definatly put it up on pacific time then, because I last checked at 2:30 am eastern before I went to bed and it wasnt there. Thats why I edited my previous post (aparantly as darth los was posting a reply). As soon as I get back from the comic shop I am hitting this and playing until the kids start knocking... then givin out some candy and going back to killing some zed heads.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If anybody can capture some video and post it please do. I'd love to see what it looks like.

United States
    Bungie added a nice touch by putting up barriers (barrels, crates, wood planks) at strategic points on the Zombie maps, so that the survivors can group together while trying to hold them off. Its a shame this mode only lasts till tonight.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Who knows, if it's popular enough they might keep it around or some type of variant of it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    did anyone actually get to play it?, i spent two hours in the lobby waiting for players before i figured id much rather jsut play the regular game.

United States
    ...you do realize that you have to hit "Start Matchmaking" while in the lobby, and then you automatically match up with other players. It takes about 30 seconds.