Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: monroeville mall elevator ride

Chasing Prey

Canada

monroeville mall elevator ride

and my attempt at being a zombie

United States
    Cool!
    Last edited by jded; 13-Nov-2009 at 07:46 PM.
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."

United States
    Nice one brother! Next you have to post the one where you slide down the escalator.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    What? You rode THE elevator and did not pan the camera toward the famous trapdoor in the ceiling? Shame on you, Ace. Shame, shame shame.

When I rode the elevator, I was tempted to hit the "STOP" button and climb up there; however, the lady that I was with would not allow it.

-stray-

United States
    Same with me, Stray. My wife stopped me from checking out the hatch too, and also gave me the look -you know the one - when I was about to do the escalator slide.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    couldnt do the slide. too many people around. and i was so worried about getting caught filming that i was kinda not worried about the hatch

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    couldnt do the slide. too many people around. and i was so worried about getting caught filming that i was kinda not worried about the hatch
    I doubt that. We all know what really happened in that elevator. So, uh, are you going to show us the video you made with "peanut butter girl"?

-stray-

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    So, uh, are you going to show us the video you made with "peanut butter girl"?

-stray-

Yea, did you Jam it in or what?

Administrator

England
    and my attempt at being a zombie

Since when did zombies have big long sticks? And why has that guy next to you got an orange head growing out of his shoulder?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    I can honestly say that was the most interesting video of a guy getting on an elevator and riding one floor that I have ever seen.
    Last edited by Trin; 13-Nov-2009 at 02:02 PM.

Undisclosed
    Nice one Ace-face

escalator ride next?
    'You Wont Survive the Night the Dawn the Day'

"Flowers for the DEAD"
    a Super 8 Film from Phenia Films

https://www.facebook.com/FlowersForTheDead
    JOIN OUR FILM GROUP ON FACEBOOK

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    I can honestly say that was the most interesting video of a guy getting on an elevator and riding one floor that I have ever seen.

i really do appeciate it

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phenia Films View Post
    Nice one Ace-face

escalator ride next?

if i go back to the area, yessir. but its almost as if they were employees stopping me cuz right when i got to the escalator, 3 people jumped on out of nowhere. kinda hard to do that slide the right way with it moving

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Since when did zombies have big long sticks? And why has that guy next to you got an orange head growing out of his shoulder?

cmon man

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

I doubt that. We all know what really happened in that elevator. So, uh, are you going to show us the video you made with "peanut butter girl"?

-stray-

im lost...........

United States
    Me filming my lil bro on the escalator. i dont know why it wont show the last second. The lady on the escalator is like " hey you cant do that! ". haha.

United States
    im lost...........
    I guess I'll have to refresh your memory then.

Remember a couple of years ago when you posted the pic of some chick that you found while browsing singles ads? The one with the green teeth who wrote that she was into "peanut butter"? We discussed this during a chat session, Ace. Remember? http://www.hotornot.com/m/r/?emid=OQSRAUN

I want to see the video you made with her in the elevator and I want to see it right NOW!

-stray-

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I guess I'll have to refresh your memory then.

Remember a couple of years ago when you posted the pic of some chick that you found while browsing singles ads? The one with the green teeth who wrote that she was into "peanut butter"? We discussed this during a chat session, Ace. Remember? http://www.hotornot.com/m/r/?emid=OQSRAUN

I want to see the video you made with her in the elevator and I want to see it right NOW!

-stray-

my god, now i remember. thats when i was into pointing out how girls have such high standards of guys and look like animals