Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, NOW I've heard it all!!!!

United States

OK, NOW I've heard it all!!!!

Was channel flipping last night while commercials were interrupting my local news programs (I got rid of cable because it p*ssed me off so I'm stuck with local crap) - For SOME unknown, insane reason I stopped on a program called Inside Edition - it's one of those "Supermarket-Rag-Mag-Gossip Shows" that gives me the hives. Anyhooooo, there was a "BREAKTHROUGH Feature" about an operation procedure women are going through to "REVIRGINIZE" themselves.

"Wha wha what!!!???", I screamed hysterically, looking around madly for my straight-jacket.

In the report women are heard telling some talking head that "I did it for my husband for Valentines' Day" or "He's such a wonderful man, I thought this would be the perfect Fathers Day gift".
    One woman even said "Women often hope they'd lost their virginity to the man they married; what a perfect wat to FEEL LIKE WE'RE DOING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME" - This last, rediculous remark was made by a woman that's already squeezed out 6 kids - I doub't the "Magic" of "First Contact" will be there.
    Now, I watched the entire article but never understood exactly how this "REVIRGINIZATION" procedure is actually done - I'd think some sort of Time Travel would be involved.
    Whatever they do, it costs $5,000, is a very painful recovery and is over after the "Re-De-flowering".

Please, someone pass me a bowl of Xanax, an IV of Morphine, a few LSD25 tainted sugarcubes, a 5lb brick of Tibetan Finger Hash and a tall glass of Vodka - Some humans make my head whacky.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    hrmmm.....weird.

revirginize????

Everyday there are people dying from countless diseases.....but that's okay, we've found a way re-pop the cherry

What's the world coming to?....

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You guys act like this is a bad thing.

Re virginized WOMEN.... Where the hell do I get in line to start poppin' cherries?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    You guys act like this is a bad thing.

Re virginized WOMEN.... Where the hell do I get in line to start poppin' cherries?
    I wouldn't say it's "Bad" - I'd say it's INSANE!!!!
    I mean, really.....they can't become "virgins" again. From what I understood from the article "The procedure re-tightens the vaginal canal" - Hell, grab a box of alum and coat that kitty with a generous ammount, girls!!! Save your $5,000!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Next thing you know, they'll be a procedure to de-circumcise or something.

Something about this feels really f*cked up to me. I agree with DJ's comment.....It could be a good thing. But still, man.....wtf?

Oh well.....it's probably a marketing ploy to sell more white bridal dresses...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311
    Next thing you know, they'll be a procedure to de-circumcise or something.

It's possible. It requires stretching the existing foreskin out and...

Here, read this:

http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrtr
    It's possible. It requires stretching the existing foreskin out and...

Here, read this:

http://www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html
    Dude....you've crossed the line and there's no way in hell that I'm going to click on that link. That one sentence that you gave was already too much information.

United States
    Old news. Get off line sometime, Adreno, and get out in the world and you'd have known of this years ago...
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057
    Old news. Get off line sometime, Adreno, and get out in the world and you'd have known of this years ago...
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Big talk from the pizza boy. LOL
    Go play, kid. You're silliness bores me.

silly silly Janny-Poo
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 25-Jul-2006 at 04:24 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057
    Well I didn't know....so it wasn't a complete waste....

But I guess if you already know...that means everyone else should automatically know

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I didn't know about this either... So to me this was great news. More virgins for everyone. Even if they were slightly used before!

My day was excitedly better when Adreno posted this news.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    *only in America!*

Man alive that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard ... hey, how about that thar edu-ma-cashun stuff I've heard about, like TEACH all the little girls to not fall for cheeseball lines from Mr Blue Balls at Wendy's super-cool party in the hamptons, daft tossers, ha!

You can stick a wig and a dress on a cow and think you're f*cking a heavyset girl, but you're still just a sad loser in a field with his pants down.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    In the report women are heard telling some talking head that "I did it for my husband for Valentines' Day" or "He's such a wonderful man, I thought this would be the perfect Fathers Day gift".
    One woman even said "Women often hope they'd lost their virginity to the man they married; what a perfect wat to FEEL LIKE WE'RE DOING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME"

This is the most retarded thing I've heard...gee, all morning. Way to go, women! Way to tell the world you're not just a f*cktoy! I'd be re-thinking my relationship the moment I though that reviginizing myself would be the "perfect gift" for my partner.
    http://zombie-a-gogo.blogspot.com/

Zombie-A-GoGo
    News, Reviews, Interviews, and More!

"Please don't beat Teddy."--Teddy, Night of the Seagulls

Banned User

United States
    This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard of. I can think of a 100 ways better than this to spend 5G, involving no pain, and still have great sex. Some people just have way to much money.

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    Was channel flipping last night while commercials were interrupting my local news programs (I got rid of cable because it p*ssed me off so I'm stuck with local crap) - For SOME unknown, insane reason I stopped on a program called Inside Edition - it's one of those "Supermarket-Rag-Mag-Gossip Shows" that gives me the hives. Anyhooooo, there was a "BREAKTHROUGH Feature" about an operation procedure women are going through to "REVIRGINIZE" themselves.

"Wha wha what!!!???", I screamed hysterically, looking around madly for my straight-jacket.

One woman even said "Women often hope they'd lost their virginity to the man they married; what a perfect wat to FEEL LIKE WE'RE DOING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME" - This last, rediculous remark was made by a woman that's already squeezed out 6 kids - I doubt the "Magic" of "First Contact" will be there.
    Now, I watched the entire article but never understood exactly how this "REVIRGINIZATION" procedure is actually done - I'd think some sort of Time Travel would be involved.
    Whatever they do, it costs $5,000, is a very painful recovery and is over after the "Re-De-flowering".

Please, someone pass me a bowl of Xanax, an IV of Morphine, a few LSD25 tainted sugarcubes, a 5lb brick of Tibetan Finger Hash and a tall glass of Vodka - Some humans make my head whacky.
    Well I would see why a gal would want to tighten it up after popping out a bunch of kids but why in gods earth does anyone want to go threw the first time again? Generally the first time is not all that pleasant to begin with. I am dumbfounded

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie-A-GoGo
    This is the most retarded thing I've heard...gee, all morning. Way to go, women! Way to tell the world you're not just a f*cktoy! I'd be re-thinking my relationship the moment I though that reviginizing myself would be the "perfect gift" for my partner.
    if anyone has a link to a story on this send it to me i am courious!
    Last edited by HLS; 25-Jul-2006 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost