Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever feel bitter?

United States

Ever feel bitter?

My boyfriend said i'm bitter and that I not only depress him but I make him miserable... so yeah that only made me way more bitter but moving onn... anyone else bitter over something? anything? everything? I think its okay to vent to strangers because apparently it affects people who actually bloody well know you.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Canada
    I'm bitter about my break up with my ex. She sprung it out of no where, and then after that she led me on for 5 months saying we'd get back together and she even told me she loved me. we may have broken up 8 months ago but it still hurts alot because of what she did to me. I'm bitter in the sense that i no longer want to date anyone for a long time and it has changed me and how i act.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    I'm bitter about my break up with my ex. She sprung it out of no where, and then after that she led me on for 5 months saying we'd get back together and she even told me she loved me. we may have broken up 8 months ago but it still hurts alot because of what she did to me. I'm bitter in the sense that i no longer want to date anyone for a long time and it has changed me and how i act.
    dude, she's just selfish. You either are together or your not. Waiting for what? Something better? Love can suck but the change you feel is called growing up. Getting ripped to shreds by a harpie is part of that. Helps you to make better choices later on. TO know what you want and dont want. And dont say she didnt mean it. Ive been there and to honest it wasnt her concern. Herself was all that mattered and your feelings were just peripheral to her indecision. My advice; when you get an opportunity to get laid, take it. You'll feel better, I guarantee it. At least for a while and you'll be back on the right track. Getting crapped on by a girl is a rite of passage and your still hete, so you are the better man for it, though you probably dont realize it now,

And am I bitter about stuff. Sure. Plenty. But I am not going to discuss it now
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    Yeah Im practically bitter about everything....

The list would go on forever...

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

capncnut
    I'm bitter about my break up with my ex. She sprung it out of no where, and then after that she led me on for 5 months saying we'd get back together and she even told me she loved me...
    I don't know what to say man. I went through the same myself so I know how you feel.

Undisclosed
    We all have times in our lives where we wished things had gone differently. Lord knows I do. You're not alone.

Super Moderator

United States
    I'm pretty ****in' bitter right now.

So cheers!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Canada
    Yea Capn, it really sucks huge balls to have a girl you care for a hell of alot do that to ya eh? and people say that guys don't go emotions. I was actually pissed off at God for a long time as well (and still am) because her reasoning was that she prayed about it and her and God came to teh conclusion that it wasn't to be. So I basically said (actaully I think I did say it)

fck you God, you took away the only thing in my life that mattered. I swore alot that night and cried about teh same. Hell, I rememebr breakign one of the only promises I ever made and that was to not say anything like what i did towards her, which I failed miserably btw.

Just been bitten Shadowofthedead's Avatar

Aaland

well dang ole turkey

listen im drunk right now and i dont care about much but im pissed that some chick i used to date is movin away to texas and im pissed that i saw my first love leave with some dude.... and im pissed i havent gotten laid in 5 months or more... wheres amara

England
    I got dumped by my first love when i was 20,totally broke my heart and i havent had a proper relationship since!im not bitter though,i wish her well and ive heard she's getting married soon.It does mean that i blow hot and cold with girlfriends now though,which makes me a bit of an arse,i keep hoping il meet someone who will make me feel like she did and ive strung several girls along in my search which i feel a bit of a prick about

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    It does mean that i blow hot and cold with girlfriends now though, which makes me a bit of an arse...
    I totally know what you mean by that Trick.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    I was actually pissed off at God for a long time as well (and still am) because her reasoning was that she prayed about it and her and God came to teh conclusion that it wasn't to be. So I basically said (actaully I think I did say it)

fck you God, you took away the only thing in my life that mattered. I swore alot that night and cried about teh same. Hell, I rememebr breakign one of the only promises I ever made and that was to not say anything like what i did towards her, which I failed miserably btw.
    Don't blame God because somebody hid behind him and basically couldn't own up to her own decisions. That was totally her.

It always pisses me off when people try and clothe their stupid decisions in respectability by invoking the Deity. Crusaders, Jihadists, racists and witchburners do that .

M_

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i allways thought that was the point of religion?

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i allways thought that was the point of religion?
    No, the point of religon is forgiveness. We are forgiven, not perfect, therefore the reasonable among us REMEMBER we aren't perfect and don't judge others.

But given the attitudes of some very public religous types I understand your confusion.

M_

United States
    Yea Capn, it really sucks huge balls to have a girl you care for a hell of alot do that to ya eh? and people say that guys don't go emotions. I was actually pissed off at God for a long time as well (and still am) because her reasoning was that she prayed about it and her and God came to teh conclusion that it wasn't to be. So I basically said (actaully I think I did say it)

Dude, its just an excuse she used. Like "Im dont have to guts to say Im not interested so Ill say its divine intervention". C'mon!
    If there was a God, do think he gives young girls dating advice?
    It is also easier for you to blame an abstract idea rather than the girl who you are trying to make into what you want her to be, rather than who she actually is. Its a common Pitfall of relationships, when you discover that they represented, or you made yourself believe, they were something they are not.
    I dont know if you get or even read any of this stuff, cause you never respond.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers