Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical zombie question

United States

Hypothetical zombie question

OK, I am dragging us away from the accursed great football schedule debate! I was watching tv today and a sudden bolt of inspiration hit me. What if you were in the mall during the "ageless" zombie pandemic. Things are pretty scary outside, huh?

Well, worry no more! You get to choose who else gets to hold the mall with you! Who would you rather have around, the A-Team or Dutch and the boys (from Predator)?

This is important...maybe not as important as a high school football schedule that is on screen for 1.05 seconds...but important to your theoretical survival. Think of the downtime too.

Who would YOU choose?

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    You get to choose who else gets to hold the mall with you! Who would you rather have around, the A-Team or Dutch and the boys (from Predator)?
    A true question for the ages!

This is important...
    I know, I already agreed with you in my above sentence!

What ever will the Venn diagrams and magic 8 balls have to say about this doozy of a question? Personally, I have to meditate on it...maybe even do a match up of the personnel involved, if someone doesn't beat me to it. I have a feeling that the inventiveness of the A-Team may just win out, what with the limited resources of a forlorn world on the brink...but they couldn't shoot for shit, so who knows...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    dutch and the predator team. jesse the body could mow down entire hordes of zombies with that cannon he was using.

but why bother with the A-team or dutch when chuck norris could defeat the entire zombie apocalypse single handedly?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    but why bother with the A-team or dutch when chuck norris could defeat the entire zombie apocalypse single handedly?
    Boooooooo!

I hate Chuck Norris jokes, reminds me of Barrens chat and nothing is worse than Barrens chat

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Boooooooo!

I hate Chuck Norris jokes, reminds me of Barrens chat and nothing is worse than Barrens chat

sorry bout that. i saw a poster today covered in chuck norris jokes and am having trouble getting them out of my head.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    I have a feeling that the inventiveness of the A-Team may just win out, what with the limited resources of a forlorn world on the brink...but they couldn't shoot for shit, so who knows...
    Yeah, my first thought was that if I needed a team of guys to help me shoot and KILL things, the A-Team would be about last on my list. I am sure I saw them expend THOUSANDS of rounds, but they never killed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    dutch and the predator team. jesse the body could mow down entire hordes of zombies with that cannon he was using.
    Yeah, but Jesse ain't got time to bleed....

I would have to go with the Predator team on this one. They may be a little more unruly and undisciplined than the A-Team, and have less inventiveness unfortunately, but they could at least hit targets.

United States
    Me, personally, I would take the A-Team. I'm pretty confidant we could secure the mall with what was available inside. Also, I think Hannibal could come up with a valid escape plan if need be.
    Besides, if those bikers showed up, I think the A-Team could handle the situation well enough. Remember, there would be plenty of downtime too...I think I would get along with the A-Team better.

See? No pie charts, magic 8 balls, ouija boards or late night phone calls to George Romero! Piece of cake.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Definetly the Predator team, much for the same reasons Philly stated. The A-Team can't shoot worth a damn.

United States
    Boooooooo!

Crossroads. . .the place for infantile chatter.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Man... I hate all these guys! What a choice... I'd have to pick... my friends, because they have a Zombie Plan.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Definitely Dutch and the other soldiers from Predator.

Zombies can't fuck with a gun that can clear the rainforest within 30 seconds...

..See...because of the echo...

United States
    Go Go Team Predator.

While I am disappointed someone already beat me to the 'I ain't got time to bleed reference", they are the best choice.

First they do not have lame theme music playing every time they go into a mission the way the A team does.

That 70/80s style van would provide poor defense from an all out assault by the living dead.

None of their members are afraid of flying. Who wants to drug BA, and then carry him out of a zed infested LZ?

Indeed they never killed anyone in years on television.

Face was just too damn pretty.

There would only be so many cigars going around in a post zombie Apocalypse world. How PO'sd do you think Col. John 'Hannibal' Smith would be doing 3 months into the outbreak? NIC FITS that's how, and none too pretty ones at that.

Also Murdock is insane and therefore a liability.

Lastly compare the types of fire arms preferred by both teams.

On one hand you have the A Team..
    and on the other... real men.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Man, those guys look awesome in that picture. Love Carl Weathers' pose.

United States
    Hell ya! I would pick them based on Carl alone based off that one shot, and hell I love Jessee. Sure he used to wear a pink boa but so what. He is still a bad mamma jamma.

United States
    Wait a minute....Carl Weathers wasn't a part of Dutchs team! That's cheating. He was only with them for the Predator movie, so you can't count him with the team. No Dillon.

About the A-Team...I would insist upon the teams theme song to be played whenever action was required. How cool would that be? Shooting zombies to the A-Team theme! 80's style putting stuff together montage as the theme plays! I think we'd have to have a midget with a boom box follow us around.

Besides, H.M. Murdock is a pilot, so we could fly in and out. Thats one thing Dutch doesn't have...a pilot. D'Oh!