Thread: Satan is on the move......and buying souls......

United States

Satan is on the move......and buying souls......

taken from the AP wire - -

Paris Hilton Plans Reggae, Hip Hop Album

HONG KONG (AP) - Paris Hilton says her upcoming album will be a mix of reggae, pop and hip-hop, with the first single being a reggae song called "Stars Are Blind."

Hilton will also do a remake of the Rod Stewart song "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?," she was quoted as saying in the June issue of Hong Kong magazine Prestige.

"The whole album has so much different music on it. I like all music. It's not like I only like pop or only rock. I want to have something for everybody," Hilton said.

Hilton said she wrote the lyrics to seven of her songs. The article didn't say how many songs are on the album.

She said she had to overcome shyness to become a singer.

"I have always had a voice and always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think that is the hardest thing you can do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realized it is what I am most talented at and what I love to do the most," Hilton said.

Prestige reported the single, "Stars Are Blind," will be released this month by Warner Records and her own label Heiress Records, followed by a full album later this year.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Ok it is official. The world will end when this album is released. Why does she think people wanna hear her cackle? I mean lets face it she became famous because of being filmed while havng sex. Her fame is only because she is loose in bed.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    Ok it is official. The world will end when this album is released. Why does she think people wanna hear her cackle? I mean lets face it she became famous because of being filmed while havng sex. Her fame is only because she is loose in bed.
    not to mention this line ( from the article) -"She said she had to overcome shyness to become a singer."

When will this creepy girl understand that she's just a gimmick?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's easily going to be the best album of the year. I can't wait!

United States
    on the plus side this meens that paris is now on her 14th minute and soon fade away

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by erisi236
    on the plus side this meens that paris is now on her 14th minute and soon fade away
    Very good point....hadn't thought of it that way......NEXT STOP: Talk Show Host.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    man i was trying to erase this article from my memory. lo and behold here it is again. seems like everywhere i turn today this article is staring me in the face. the thought of paris hilton doing "reggae" or whatever it is that satisfies her idea of what reggae is makes me very, very ill.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."