Thread: Wooo Hoooo, ...well, I'm about 2 miles away, but,....wooo hooo!!!

United States

Wooo Hoooo, ...well, I'm about 2 miles away, but,....wooo hooo!!!

Fiji
    this is becoming the standard. the group that tried to do this in PA, got canned as soon as the next board elections went up.

i love ti when the fundies get their assess kicked.

Undisclosed
    The former teacher had described evolution as "an age-old fairy tale" and "a nice bedtime story" unsupported by science.

Where as, of course, intelligent design is supported by a mountain of scientific evidence, as well as being PROVEN to be fact in that non-fiction work, The Bible, right???

"I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Super Moderator

UK
    And that's why America being the top nation on the ladder scares me sometimes ... but it also proves that common sense will eventually prevail. At least science admits it is not always right, in fact, science admits we know jack sh*t about ourselves (relatively speaking), but it's a learning process and requires patience - not just in our lifetime, but in mankind's lifetime.

Religion should be an idea - you can change an idea - you can't change a belief *cough* yeah I nabbed that from Smith *cough*, but it's true ... and sadly religion being "an idea" isn't true...oh well.

Viva la science! I'd sooner trust that to cure cancer than standing in line in front of a "crying" statue (which is sitting under a leaky roof).

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    At least science admits it is not always right, in fact, science admits we know jack sh*t about ourselves (relatively speaking), but it's a learning process and requires patience - not just in our lifetime, but in mankind's lifetime.
    Thats why science has few "laws" but many "theories". Peoplw who don't understand that, don't understand science...
    or have an agenda