Thread: Sad news for "Top Gear" nerds...

Super Moderator

UK

Sad news for "Top Gear" nerds...

Earlier in the year there was a fire at the storage facility where a bunch of Top Gear stuff is held, I duno exactly what was destroyed (in terms of their creations), but what definitely was destroyed was:

1) - The chairs they sit on when they do the news/interview. (they were awesome)

2) - The Cool Wall.

Although they'll both be replaced, it's a damn shame for TG super-fans like myself, I wonder what else got gutted...maybe we'll find out on Sunday with the new series starting, I can't wait for new TG - 10 episodes of pure joy!

Super Moderator

Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Earlier in the year there was a fire at the storage facility where a bunch of Top Gear stuff is held, I duno exactly what was destroyed (in terms of their creations), but what definitely was destroyed was:

1) - The chairs they sit on when they do the news/interview. (they were awesome)

2) - The Cool Wall.

Although they'll both be replaced, it's a damn shame for TG super-fans like myself, I wonder what else got gutted...maybe we'll find out on Sunday with the new series starting, I can't wait for new TG - 10 episodes of pure joy!
    Too bad about the fire. (Although I haven't watched enough to really grow attached to the chairs. )

I am looking forward to the new episodes this season.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah you will Sir, you'll soon become a complete Top Gear nerd like I am, where you start quoting the show as you watch it, anticipating what they're going to say, how they say it and so on...yes, I'm flaming for Top Gear, but it's so awesome.

capncnut
    Bummer man.