Thread: Deadscapes II is ALMOST FINISHED!

ViP

Undisclosed

Thumbs up Deadscapes II is ALMOST FINISHED!

Also posted HERE and HERE.
    This Labor Day weekend proved to be truly momentous and intensely productive as the majority of principal photography has wrapped. Thanks to everyone who came out to the crazy and messy 3-day shoot. I cannot spare any time to make a complete update as I want to get right to editing - today I begin cutting Deadscapes II, which is 95% shot and in the bag. We have one shoot left in 2 weeks and I intend to unveil the official trailer by the end of this month or beginning of October.

Perhaps I'll release a teaser trailer before then. I realize this has hurt the momentum and attention span to certain other projects in the past. But those times are dead and buried. These times are dead too (so to speak), but comparatively very much alive and kicking ...

Super Moderator

UK
    *rubs hands feverishly*

Sounds great and the stills a great, that mashed up nose in the first picture is especially messed up, hehe, such a quiet looking default American street there with all the houses looking the same...and a bunch of blood n guts going on in between it all, hehe.

Is that you in the final picture holding the gun, gnashing the pearly whites?

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Sounds great and the stills a great, that mashed up nose in the first picture is especially messed up
    My girlfriend wanted to play a lead zombie, but she'd already played a prominent role as a newscaster. I had to find some way to make her unrecognizable in this cameo.
    such a quiet looking default American street there with all the houses looking the same...and a bunch of blood n guts going on in between it all, hehe.
    My point exactly. I wrote the story using this very point as a backdrop.
    Is that you in the final picture holding the gun, gnashing the pearly whites?
    Indeed. I'm wielding the gun and machete. The short yellow bus gung-ho face, however, is the most threatening part of all though IMO.

Super Moderator

UK
    short yellow bus gung-ho face
    Genius. I wouldn't fancy meeting your up a dark alley looking like that.

Ah it's a machete! I was wondering what the fudge that was, just the way you're positioned with the guy behind, it looked to me like it was some part of his clothing you were stretching over your own shoulder and down your chest, like some kind of gay-clothing-based-hug. It's weird how your eyes can sometimes see something so differently, haha.

I wasn't sure if that was you or not in the pic, you've buffed up, Sir. Not that I'm saying you were buff before...you know what I mean...oh shut up and take a compliment!

capncnut
    Well from just having my socks well and truly rocked off by another independent zombie movie, this comes as a most welcome surprise. Man, I got so many questions but I'll hold off until you release the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereval
    I intend to unveil the official trailer by the end of this month or beginning of October.
    Now that's what I like to hear.

Undisclosed
    Congratulations Cereval. You won't remember but I bought the first "Deadscapes" when you had posted on the Reel Horror Forum. Loved it too. In fact I did a "Manic Minute" on it. I'll be doing some serious pimpage for your new one on my podcast "Library of the Living Dead'.

Keep pumping them out man. And again CONGRATS!!

Dr. Pus

capncnut
    And believe me Sir Evil, when the Doc gives pimpage, he goes all out. I should know...

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Pus View Post
    Congratulations Cereval. You won't remember but I bought the first "Deadscapes" when you had posted on the Reel Horror Forum. Loved it too. In fact I did a "Manic Minute" on it. I'll be doing some serious pimpage for your new one on my podcast "Library of the Living Dead'.

Keep pumping them out man. And again CONGRATS!!

Dr. Pus
    Rock on! Stay tuned here or sign up for the mailing list - I can't wait to get this one out there!