Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2010 census

Chasing Prey

Canada

2010 census

did anyone else not fill this out? just moved, dont need the hassle, they already know who u are.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ...I filled it out. Took less than 5 minutes. I'd much rather take the few minutes to write down the names than have them knocking on my door.

Super Moderator

United States
    A census taker once tried to test me.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    A census taker once tried to test me.
    Test you on what exactly? And what reason do they have to visit someone's house?

That's very reminiscent of tax collectors coming door to door. Very creepy stuff.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Supposively if you dont send in your Census forms they end up calling and eventually they start comming to your house to get you to fill it out or answer the questions for the Census.....

I advocate that everyone just fill in a bunch of fake information.

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Supposively if you dont send in your Census forms they end up calling and eventually they start comming to your house to get you to fill it out or answer the questions for the Census.....

I advocate that everyone just fill in a bunch of fake information.
    I don't remember ever filling one out yet I have gotten no visits...atleast that's what they would like me to believe...

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I've been seeing that a lot on the news lately. Apparently they really are going door to door for the people that didn't fill it out.

I wonder how often they have pranks pulled on them?

Undisclosed
    As I understand it, it is a crime to not fill out the census. The info dictates funding for the area you live in and the state. I filled it out, took no time at all.

Super Moderator

United States
    On September 12, 2009, census worker Bill Sparkman, 51, was found hanged in Daniel Boone National Forest in Kentucky with the word "fed" written on his chest. His death was later ruled a suicide made to look like a murder, in an attempt to retain his life insurance benefits.
    They suicided him!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    They suicided him!
    Your comment reminds me of several stories I've read where people 'supposedly' committed suicide by giving themselves - get this - "two gunshots to the head" - how exactly is that accomplished?!

About the census - I know my wife rc'vd one of these in the mail, but have no idea if she filled it out and sent it back. Guess I should start peeking out my window blinds, waiting for my visit.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Test you on what exactly? And what reason do they have to visit someone's house?

That's very reminiscent of tax collectors coming door to door. Very creepy stuff.

yea u said it,darth. kinda like collections people when i supposedly owed t mobile money. i swear i saw these random white guys in vehicles they shouldnt have been driving, eying my house and no one elses. one even came up on my porch and im like "got a problem? take it elsewhere" ok no i wasnt, he looked like a bounty hunter

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    i swear i saw these random white guys in vehicles they shouldnt have been driving, eying my house and no one elses.
    I gotta ask: what vehicles are white people not supposed to be driving?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Your comment reminds me of several stories I've read where people 'supposedly' committed suicide by giving themselves - get this - "two gunshots to the head" - how exactly is that accomplished?!
    Derringer?

yea u said it,darth. kinda like collections people when i supposedly owed t mobile money. i swear i saw these random white guys in vehicles they shouldnt have been driving, eying my house and no one elses. one even came up on my porch and im like "got a problem? take it elsewhere" ok no i wasnt, he looked like a bounty hunter

Under no circumstances should gov't employees be coming to where you live asking you anything. That's the Jehova's witnesses job!

If you notice for most gov't functions you go to THEM not the other way around.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I gotta ask: what vehicles are white people not supposed to be driving?

lol

for starters, its a predominately black area.......and some really huge guy is driving a mini van....he's got a bald head and a leather vest on and he's driving REALLY slow looking at each house then a piece of paper........never saw him before......strange? YES

Super Moderator

United States
    lol

for starters, its a predominately black area.......and some really huge guy is driving a mini van....he's got a bald head and a leather vest on and he's driving REALLY slow looking at each house then a piece of paper........never saw him before......strange? YES
    What about the ol'...