Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANGRY GIRLFRIEND smashes BF's PS3

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

ANGRY GIRLFRIEND smashes BF's PS3

She is pretty hot, I would have been fucking her instead of playing PS3.

LOL, Hide your Ps3
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

capncnut
    Bwaaa! Good girl. She obviously works for Microsoft.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    That was funny. Seems a little staged to me, but amusing nonetheless.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Mr. Yo Yo Yo boy was way too surprised for it to be staged.

Jesus, his lazy fat ass on the couch with a fine looking asian chick laying in bed.

LAHOOO SA-HER
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Oh man! He was playing Ghostbusters, too! It's double the sadness for me.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    That was funny. Seems a little staged to me, but amusing nonetheless.
    It seemed to me that when you got out of the bed and started to walk towards the living room that the camera was on one of those harness things that keeps the camera on the face of the person wearing the harness. If so, it seems unlikely you would have that if you were smashing the PS3 in a fit of unplanned rage.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post

She is pretty hot, I would have been fucking her instead of playing PS3.

LOL, Hide your Ps3
    Is that covered by the warranty?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Canada
    Destruction of property is so funny!

EL OH EL

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    It seemed to me that when you got out of the bed and started to walk towards the living room that the camera was on one of those harness things that keeps the camera on the face of the person wearing the harness. If so, it seems unlikely you would have that if you were smashing the PS3 in a fit of unplanned rage.
    And she just nicely frames the scene Diary of the Dead-style when she puts the camera down.

Undisclosed
    good on her, guys deserve that..i mean what the hell? Who would prefer playing video games then spending time with us?? Girlfriends are awesome
    Not even a fire truck can stop drop dead fred"-my email lovegrems@hotmail.com:dead

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Mr. Yo Yo Yo boy was way too surprised for it to be staged.

Jesus, his lazy fat ass on the couch with a fine looking asian chick laying in bed.

LAHOOO SA-HER

Yeah, but when you're tapping the same well for a while, no matter how fine it is, you take it for granted.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Billythezombie View Post
    good on her, guys deserve that..i mean what the hell? Who would prefer playing video games then spending time with us?? Girlfriends are awesome

For further info Read : ^^^^^^

It's not about awesome or not. It's aboout old vs. new. I'll bet you that if another fine chick was in that room that t.v. would be playing a lifetime/oxygen movie.

Last edited by darth los; 15-Jan-2010 at 03:49 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythezombie View Post
    Mein Gott thats a fine lookin' pic you have there!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    It's not about awesome or not. It's aboout old vs. new. I'll bet you that if another fine chick was in that room that t.v. would be playing a lifetime/oxygen movie.
    You're right, but you have to also consider that she most likely wouldn't even be giving it up anyway. After awhile they don't give it up anymore but still complain that you're not in bed. As if you laying silently in bed makes any kind of difference to how well they sleep.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    After awhile they don't give it up anymore but still complain that you're not in bed. As if you laying silently in bed makes any kind of difference to how well they sleep.
    You need to connect to your feminie side... Bake her cookies and rub her feet with rose petals and shit like that
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    You need to connect to your feminie side... Bake her cookies and rub her feet with rose petals and shit like that
    She needs to connect to my masculine side and bring me a steak and a beer.