Thread: Dead Patrol, The zombie web series

Undisclosed

Dead Patrol, The zombie web series

This is a new web series with zombie.

http://deadpatrol.com/default2.asp

watch the episodes (2 for now). looks interesting (good actors, good zombie make up, etc for me)

United States
    Not bad at all! Like the two main characters, the fast pace. Yeah, the CGI could be better, but overall the series is pretty cool compared to the majority of the attempts at zombie films that are out there. Kicks Autumn's lame ass overall. Dig the Pittsburgh setting too!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Not bad at all! Like the two main characters, the fast pace. Yeah, the CGI could be better, but overall the series is pretty cool compared to the majority of the attempts at zombie films that are out there. Kicks Autumn's lame ass overall. Dig the Pittsburgh setting too!
    i'm agree with you

CGI is like some videogames (the car is from Gran Turismo 5?? :P ) but the episodes are ok

Undisclosed
    Its alright for a computer series sort of thing. As you guys said the CGI is weak, but the zombies look decent. The characters are fairly real. The theme lasts like a quarter of each epidsode though.

Northern Ireland
    Cool webseries . Like you guys said, the CGI is iffy, but it's great for the low budget that they probably have. BUT, for the love of God they need to get rid of that opening song... It's like a bastard version of that Charmed intro (which isn't any good either!) It makes my ears bleed!