Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tasered mom: ‘I posed no threat’

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Post Tasered mom: ‘I posed no threat’

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mom-in-m...de-arrest.html

To Borrow A line from President Obama, this is yet another example of police "acting stupidly".

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I used to live in Onondaga County and the county cops are a bunch of wannabe badasses, most of them are just like this dickwad, but there are a few good cops, but the majority of the department is a bunch of rotten apples.

Whats even worse are the local town clowns in Clay and Cicero, they all think they work in the west side precinct, but truth this they wouldn't last on the west side for 5 minutes.

Had he pulled this shit down off SHonard Street (WS) He would have been jumped by the whole neighborhood.

The cop is still on Admin duty and the investigation is still ongoing, the driver filed a multi million dollar lawsuit, and all charges were dropped by the DA, but the driver is still suing.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    As well she should. I realize that Police officers have a very tough, stressfull. job. However that does not give them a liscense to terrorize people. I wonder what's the cieling on this epidemic. What will it takes for gov't officials, the Attorney general Eric Holder maybe, to admit that there is indeed a problem with this sort of thing and then to launch an investigation into this crap.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    You can see from the video that the cop is clearly confused and really has no business wearing that uniform. He's telling her to get back in the car, then get out of the car, and when he fires the tazer he don't look properly trained to handle that weapon in the slightest. Disgusting and unprofessional.

He did it in front of her kids too, what an asshole.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    He did it in front of her kids too, what an asshole.
    That's the worst part...

Obviously the cop was wrong, but seeing as how the video doesn't have audio and just judging by the way the woman was moving....I think she was talking shit the whole time. So I think this is a case of both her and the cop trying to be Billy Badass...

United States
    Note to self:

Actually keeping my speed at 45 in a 45 zone will result in not getting tasered.

Shouldn't be too hard.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    That's the worst part...

Obviously the cop was wrong, but seeing as how the video doesn't have audio and just judging by the way the woman was moving....I think she was talking shit the whole time. So I think this is a case of both her and the cop trying to be Billy Badass...

Again, this is the same thing that happened to professor gates. No, he wasn't tasered but he was also talking smack. (being sarcastic here) I wasn't even aware that was a crime. These guys are supposed to serve and protect us and of course you should heed an officer's commands but where in any state law or code does it say that you have to kiss their asses?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Again, this is the same thing that happened to professor gates. No, he wasn't tasered but he was also talking smack. (being sarcastic here) I wasn't even aware that was a crime. These guys are supposed to serve and protect us and of course you should heed an officer's commands but where in any state law or code does it say that you have to kiss their asses?
    Nothing says you have to kiss ass. But going out of your way to run your yap at the guy with the fucking gun is just plain stupid. I have zero pity for idiots that do that. At some point, the will to go on living should take priority over the urge to flap one's gums.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Note to self:

Actually keeping my speed at 45 in a 45 zone will result in not getting tasered.

Shouldn't be too hard.

There's a legal term called an appropriate response. For example: If you are threatened by someone who wants to fight you you and you pull out a knife or a gun and use it on them your going to jail.

I don't think any rational person would call this an appropriate response and if that trooper couldn't handle a woman during a routine traffic stop he should have his badge and gun taken away permanently.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    There's a legal term called an appropriate response. For example: If you are threatened by someone who wants to fight you you and you pull out a knife or a gun and use it on them your going to jail.
    Again, common sense. Don't break the traffic laws, you won't have to worry about it.

Why exactly is that too simple for people to comprehend? I guess it's easier to disregard the rules, then just complain if we get fucked up in the process.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Note to self:

Shouldn't be too hard.
    Again, common sense. Don't break the traffic laws, you won't have to worry about it.

Why exactly is that too simple for people to comprehend? I guess it's easier to disregard the rules, then just complain if we get fucked up in the process.
    No one's saying she wasn't wrong but that doesn't make the cop right either.

If someone comes home and finds their wife in bed with another man and he kills them both we'd all understand why. She shouldn't have been screwing around, yes that's common sense but he's wrong as well and will be spending the rest of his life in jail.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

45 in a 50 zone, on a road I know people travel 60+ on any given day, as I used to live in that area. 5mph wasn't even worth it, and by law he has to show her the speed and camera footage it is part of NY law. Him refusing until court is bogus and just a cover up to show he fucked up especially when she offered him to check her cell phone and he refused.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    They're both a couple of dumb shits. She is stupid for getting out of her car and arguing with an idiot. If a cop tells you to either get out of or get back into your car you best follow instructions. At her age, she should know better. She did resist, though it was nonviolent. He's a dumb shit for abusing his badge and letting his power trip get the better of him.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed

First off, we don't know she was speeding. The Cop accused her of talking on the cell phone, which she could disprove. Then he slams another judgement on her, which she also denies. And if she DID speed, you know what I'd do?

File her a ticket. Not fucking tazer her! I realize that you are conservative, and surely, you of all people, should realize that this is just another case of the "government" (or, in this case, government law enforcement) overstepping it's boundries?

That cop is a dick and an asshole, all at once.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    File her a ticket. Not fucking tazer her! I realize that you are conservative, and surely, you of all people, should realize that this is just another case of the "government" (or, in this case, government law enforcement) overstepping it's boundries?
    I'll have to agree with you, Ned. There was no need for a tazer to be used in this situation, though I see this as an ego problem with the cop, not as the government overstepping its boundaries.

-stray-