Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very little buzz, even here.

Undisclosed

Very little buzz, even here.

Boy, I can tell by the amount of threads that even here there seems to be little interest in the new film. Pity.
    "Totally Togepi!"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Boy, I can tell by the amount of threads that even here there seems to be little interest in the new film. Pity.
    I don't know about anyone else,but I can't wait until this movie comes out.I think when the movie is finished,there will hopefully be some more buzz about it.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think because some people have been let down by both Land and Diary they are taking a wait and see approach.

The fact a new zombie film is coming is awesome, but the premise, from what I have read sound utterly retarded.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think what DJ said is part of it, and also the fact that they just started filming not too long ago. Not much to really talk about yet. I'm hoping the costume designer that posts here will give us some good pictures or something to talk about.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Hopefully this one will have a wide release so I don't have to drive an hour to see it. But of course I will if I have to.

United States
    Yeah I can only echo what was said above, once more information is available then we will have more to talk about.

Right now there is just too little known about it. Release one still shot of a truck/Arc with spray paint on the front of it it and we will fall on it like rabid vultures ripping it to shreds.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I think because some people have been let down by both Land and Diary they are taking a wait and see approach.

The fact a new zombie film is coming is awesome, but the premise, from what I have read sound utterly retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Yeah I can only echo what was said above, once more information is available then we will have more to talk about.

Right now there is just too little known about it. Release one still shot of a truck/Arc with spray paint on the front of it it and we will fall on it like rabid vultures ripping it to shreds.
    It's a catch 22. If we lay low until more info comes out then there's a lack of buzz. If we start opining and ranting about what sounds like a retarded idea then we're jumping the gun.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    I think it's because there's so little to talk about because there's been so little reported. You can only have a conversation about "do you think it'll be good?" or "what's this Fangoria wank?" for so long and then you've tired it out.

When more news snippets and more details come out, the chat will increase.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I think it's because there's so little to talk about because there's been so little reported. You can only have a conversation about "do you think it'll be good?" or "what's this Fangoria wank?" for so long and then you've tired it out.

When more news snippets and more details come out, the chat will increase.
    Yeah I guess it's to be expected. What's up with the Land thread though. I loved bashing that flick. Would have made a great time killer until this new one comes out !!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    I think buzz will increase when more solid info comes to light about the project. GAR is pushing this project through, much like Diary, with a speed we're not used to seeing from him, pair this with the relatively low budget and his more hands on approach and the initial dearth of info seems to make sense. Such a lack of info coupled with the speed GAR is working at means rumors have had little time to fester and grow.

Also, I would agree that some disappointment in GAR's recent work may be a factor.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    I think it's pretty sad that a few on here are already chewin' at the bit to rip into it. Still, Snyder's Army Of the Dead should start production after Watchmen so that will no doubt excite those chaps.

England
    Not much to talk about yet. Let's see a few pics then we can chat.
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Don't mistake lack of threads for lack of interest. Right now as far as out as we are from release & w/ so little info released there isn't much to talk about yet. Wait 'till we get closer to the date & start getting more pic's, descriptions of plot or characters, etc & then we'll have actually have something to talk ABOUT.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MontagMOI View Post
    Snyder's Army Of the Dead should start production after Watchmen so that will no doubt excite those chaps.

Not me.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MontagMOI View Post
    I think it's pretty sad that a few on here are already chewin' at the bit to rip into it. Still, Snyder's Army Of the Dead should start production after Watchmen so that will no doubt excite those chaps.

And don't be suprised if once again he makes a better Flick than Gar.

It seems like it's head to head. Dawn 04' Vs. Land and this new flick Vs. diary.

He won't have to try very hard to top it, i'll tell you that much.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    And don't be suprised if once again he makes a better Flick than Gar.

It seems like it's head to head. Dawn 04' Vs. Land and this new flick Vs. diary.

He won't have to try very hard to top it, i'll tell you that much.

Land was obviously better than Dawn 04, but Dawn 04 was better than Diary. However, this new film will probably go up against this new film, not Diary.