Thread: I said I gotta go!

United States

I said I gotta go!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/educati...m-breaks_N.htm

I hope that link works. Its entirely ridiculous that teachers wont permit children to use the restroom though reading the paper daily I can see why. From personal experience in school there were a lot of pathetic souls who had to smoke at every possible chance and would often try to excuse themselves to do so. There were also the people who had to go to the restroom because every period they're drinking a bottle of water. I mean how much freaking water d'ya need? But these days in addition to kids wanting to smoke in the loo they're having sex there and doing all kinds of things but take care of bodily functions and they're ruining it for everyone else.

Each school I went to had a different stance on hall passes. I went to a school with an honor code among students that stretched from test taking to excusing yourself without a teachers permission to answer the call of nature. Granted that school had the most mild mannered group you'd ever met but hey it worked no one abused it regularly and no one smoked in the lavatory.

Another school I went to you had to get a pass from your teacher, sign in to use the restroom, sign out when you're done at the restroom (which was guarded by a teacher) and then the school would track down people who used it too often and investigate why that was.

And my last school the teachers all had the privilege of deciding whether they would allow you to go to the restroom. It became ridiculous to be because some were denied passes and others were always granted passes and from where I sat there was no good reason why the teachers were discriminating against some students. Eventually I deduced that the passes were given out to the teachers 'assistants' who would grade tests and do favors for the teacher and threw a **** fit when one of those aides told the entire class about the outcasts F he got on his research paper. I was subsequently suspended and sent to my old school =(

But yeah I think its total bull ca ca when they can dictate if you can go or not. If I was back in school again i'd just bail when I had to go I mean what are ya gonna do? Chain me to my desk?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    there was a teacher who taught maths at my high school who forced a kid to sit there, even though he had a conditio were he had to go every 40 mins or so and made him sit and **** his pants. granted there are thsoe who sneak out for a fag but theres a difference, they come back stinking ,red faced and coughing up plhegm, theres the clue for the dumb bastards

United States
    ewww.