Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Netflix: Instant Queue

United States

Netflix: Instant Queue

If you find anything interesting on Netflix Instant Queue that you would like to share post it here. This way if someone is bored out of their mind they can check this thread and "ohh I'll check that out" or "Oh sweet! That's on there right now??"

I'll start.

1) Assload of the twilight zone episodes. Could be all of them...I been browsing them watching a few.

2) Charlie Chan movies. My dad made me watch these growing up. Sorta a black/white detective show. Nice if your into older black/white movies.

3) Frozen. 3 young adults stuck on a ski lift after slope shuts down. Not bad for a 1x watch. Scene way worse movies than this one.

United States
    Frozen was pretty good. I'd recommend it as well.
    I watched The Human Centipede last night. That was pretty good, too. Hate to be anywhere but the front of that chain...
    Also: Every Which Way But Loose. Great movie!!!

United States
    "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" series (all 3 movies) are currently on Instant Queue. Great books which turned into great movies!
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

United States
    Redcliff is available in the queue. It is just too awesome for words. Its what happens when you give John Woo a huge budget and a cool historical period to fantasize. It's like Dynasty Warriors come to life.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" series (all 3 movies) are currently on Instant Queue. Great books which turned into great movies!
    In what order are you suppose to watch those? I tried to watch "The Girl with the dragon tattoo" a while back but struggled then someone was watching at work during lunch and seemed to be much more interesting.

United States
    I watched Doghouse last night on the old queue. Very Shawn of the Dead-ish. My wife said it was retarded, and fell asleep. I gave it a chance and it wasn't bad. I'm sure everybody is way ahead of me on this one, but if you haven't seen it yet, I'd recommend it. Be prepared for silliness.

On a side note: I finally sent back the dvd I'd had since November to get ahold of the sequel to Every Which Way But Loose, Any Which Way You Can. I watched the other on queue the other night and it just clicked. I hadn't seen it since somewhere in the 80's, probably on a ABC Sunday Night Movie deal.
    Guy falls in love with hot chick, fights off bikers and renegade cops while stalking/rescueing her, gets fucked over by earlier said hottie over money given to her by taking/selling bikers' rides, then throws a fight that would make him legendary.
    A tale as old as time itself...
    Made me all vaklempt inside. A+ fucking movie.

Next dvd to receive: Skin Deep with John Ritter. That movie was awesome, and who doesn't love the shit outta Ritter?
    Last edited by rongravy; 27-Apr-2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: maybe

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    On a side note: I finally sent back the dvd I'd had since November to get ahold of the sequel to Every Which Way But Loose, Any Which Way You Can. I watched the other on queue the other night and it just clicked. I hadn't seen it since somewhere in the 80's, probably on a ABC Sunday Night Movie deal.
    Guy falls in love with hot chick, fights off bikers and renegade cops while stalking/rescueing her, gets fucked over by earlier said hottie over money given to her by taking/selling bikers' rides, then throws a fight that would make him legendary.
    A tale as old as time itself...
    Made me all vaklempt inside. A+ fucking movie.

Used to love the hell out of those movies as a kid. Haven't seen 'em in years & now you've really got me wanting to. Pure white trash redneck good times...my people.

Clint Eastwood + an orangutan: what's not to love?

The fun is compounded by a LOT of the Eastwood regulars from other films all taking turns in these & seeming to have a lot of fun in the process.

I've heard "Roadhouse" called the redneck "Gone With The Wind". I wonder if that makes these "The Godfather I & II"?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thumbs Up! is a great indie series about these two dudes traveling around the country on $0 and no car (IE: hitchhiking, train-hopping, etc).

There's plenty of horror movies on there to keep a lot of us busy.

The Stand was just added.

They've also started doing something new, where they add ENTIRE TV series' lumped into one thing, instead of just a season at a time.

EDIT: I see they've put Harper's Island back up! I tried to get members of this forum into this show about a year and a half ago, but I think only a couple of you watched it. I can't recommend this show enough to any fan of the slasher genre. If you're into horror in general, I'd say there's a pretty good chance you'll like this show. The first episode is pretty slow and seems like a harder version of Dawson's Creek, but DO NOT let that fool you; this show gets fucking awesome and picks up a lot of steam in the second episode.
    Last edited by MikePizzoff; 27-Apr-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: .

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Been trying to finish off the entire series of The Twilight Zone. Also looking to start Sons of Anarchy before too long.

I watched Loose Change: 9/11 the other night. A few interesting points, but mostly trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill....

United States
    Wathed "The Horde" last night on Instant Watch...a pretty good french zombie flick. It is in french though with subtitls, but the story and action was good.
    "No Day But Today"-RENT

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    if you dig stand up comedy... John Caparulo: Meet Cap is pretty funny.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They've got a couple Katt Williams stand ups that were hilarious. I don't think Pimp Chronicles is currently on there, but if you ever see that one it's great...

United States
    I watched...

Frozen a couple nights ago and I enjoyed, some parts were kind of far fetched but over all I thought it was pretty good.

The Joneses was decent. Mostly watched it because I'm a David Ducovney fan. A decent comedy with some social commentary about consumerism in America today, and the cost that people are willing to take in order to look good.

Ink; was an Indy film that I took a chance on. I was actually really surprised, I thought it was a great movie. You could watch this movie and take it quite a few ways. About the dream world, good vs evil, redemption, with some decent fight scenes in it as well. A sort of mind fuck, all beit a slightly predictable one. I really enjoy the art and direction style of the film.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

United States
    I did a Jay Baruchel double feature on the old instant queue last night: Real Time and Fetching Cody.
    Both excellent. The first about a guy spending some quality time with his assassin, the other kind of a Butterfly Effect without the SUCK, or the Kutch. Neither were comedies, and Jay pretty much played dirtbags in both. Before this, I'd only seen him in comedies and Undeclared, which I love.
    The kid's got some chops, I gotta tell you. And Randy Quaid with a British accent?
    WTF?!?!?
    I recommend both highly... literally. Kidding, both totally worth it.

United States
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115645/

Before and After - Meryl Streep, Liam Neeson and Edward Furlong

Pretty decent flick. I would have changed portions of the story though had I written it.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 09-May-2011 at 04:14 AM. Reason: ...