Thread: calling Dr. Peter.....

Undisclosed

calling Dr. Peter.....

Maybe this was asked b4,but one thing always confused me in Dawn 78.

How the hell does Peter a swat team brut maybe ex knuckle head know how to give an abortion?

anybody please.....

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    "back-alley" abortions have been performed for a long time....the knowledge was fairly common, especially in urban areas
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    Maybe this was asked b4,but one thing always confused me in Dawn 78.

How the hell does Peter a swat team brut maybe ex knuckle head know how to give an abortion?

anybody please.....
    Because whether they be zombies, fellow SWAT officers, bikers, former hideout mates, or unborn fetus's, Peter Washington was a killing machine!

United States
    He can cook, kill and knit a very nice sweater!
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post
    I suppose he meant swallow a bunch of pills and drink 2 bottles of vodka or something like that. Yet again, there's a good chance that would probably kill Frannie too so I don't know.

England
    We were told when studying this that, people used just kick the unborn child and it would die?? Seems a bit weird and i dont know if this ever acyually happend, just something my teacher seemed to know

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty Boy View Post
    We were told when studying this that, people used just kick the unborn child and it would die?? Seems a bit weird and i dont know if this ever acyually happend, just something my teacher seemed to know
    Well, in theory, I suppose if you kicked, or hit, a pregnant woman just right it could cause her to have a "miscarriage", but a miscarriage is a different thing than an "abortion". Peter doesnt say "Do you want me to kick her?" or "Do you want to get her to have a miscarriage?" he says "Do you want to abort it?" He then says "there's still time, and I know how." This implies that he "knows" something a little more complex than kicking her in the stomach. I always took it to mean he knew about the "back alley" abortion, which basically involves using a coat hanger to.....well you can guess the rest. But Peter never said that he had performed one, just that he knew how. I mean, I know how to perform the Heimlick(sp?) maneuver to help someone if they are choking, but have never actually performed the thing on someone. If the time came, maybe i could do it good, maybe not. I think that was the same deal with Peter.

Undisclosed
    Duh, Because he is Peter F'N Washington. He can do anything!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi