Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: More border crap, you people need it.

United States

More border crap, you people need it.

Democrats won, we saw it coming, lesser of 2 evils. We must stop amnesty, if you are not a USA citizen please keep out of this. Amnesty is on the way.

Libs will not fund the fence, the crappy USA job market just got worse.
    North american union just got stronger, hope you are willing to learn French.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States

this post offends me as I am not into MORE political discussion.
    I am a regular poster and shouldn't have to read other people's opinions on politics (or anything else).
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 09-Nov-2006 at 07:55 PM.

United States
    The United States simply doesn't have the political will required to secure the entire US/Mexico border.

We are faced with an endless supply of folks from the third world looking for a better life. Too many US agricultural and corporate business interests rely on exploiting illegal immigrant labor. Both Republican and Democrat politicians seek to benefit from the situation.

Mexico knows the more citizens they send north, the more influence they will have on US future policy. Factor in the Catholic faith discouraging birth control and encouraging large families, and the fact that many hispanic women start having kids in their teenage years...

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    You win, opinions are bad.

They are happy that they'er biggest export is thier poor. Thier economy's biggest boost it the money that is being sent across the borders.
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 09-Nov-2006 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    Democrats won, we saw it coming, lesser of 2 evils. We must stop amnesty, if you are not a USA citizen please keep out of this. Amnesty is on the way.

Libs will not fund the fence, the crappy USA job market just got worse.
    North american union just got stronger, hope you are willing to learn French.
    While I agree with portions of that I would point out that the GOP did not fully fund the fence. Part of Amnesty is Speaking English. That would be extremely postitive. I agree that the Job market sucks and anyone who says that South Amreican don't take jobs has not had to compete with them. The idea that they all get paid slave majors is just a lie. They get good paying construction jobs and do things like Be a chef, which is what I used to do but there are few jobs for the Americans for that. Plenty work for peanuts and that drives down wages. They also force us to put up with crap we would otherwise not have to put up with, labor equity wise.

You can't deport like 12 million (I think waaaay More) aliens. Oh pardon me, "undocumented workers". Christ I hate that. Does that exclude people with passports who overstay? I guess not because they are undocumented. I am in now way in favor of 12 Million plus from One place coming In droves, but what else is there to do? Make them pay taxes and get a goddamn drivers liscence and Insurance.

The fault lies with the gov who let it continue unabated for years (peaking in 2000). Its a combination of we are the world misguided Point of view and Big Profits and anti labor on the other side. Both really piss me off. If they let more people come here legally in the first place we might not have these problems. Its almost impossible to do that now

Why French? Do you mean many of us might have to lose to Canda, or that we have become so utterly lame that we will get defeated by the French Army? (sorry for the cheap joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post

I am a regular poster and shouldn't have to read other people's opinions on politics (or anything else).
    You ARE kidding, arent you Mr Opinionated?
    Last edited by coma; 09-Nov-2006 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

United States
    lol yeah adreno!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    folks looking for a better life. ...

Well, I don't know about y'all (in my best southern draw) but that's the very reason I am here. My ancestors came here form Germany for this very reason. It very well may be the reason many of you are Americans as well!

I have very unpopular views towards immigration and the direction this country is headed in that reagrd. Especially since that is the very basis on which this country was founded.

On the other hand, if you could go back and ask the Native Americans if boder control was important, they would probably feel differently! Just look at what OUR ancestors did to them!!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post

You ARE kidding, arent you Mr Opinionated?
    Nope, I'm a "mostly Buddhist", pompous asshole. Big difference.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome View Post

YOU don't HAVE to read it. I am not clicking your mouse

United States
    I am not clicking your mouse
    Come up and see me sometime, big boy...

NOTE: NOT baiting, just adding a little humor.

Being Attacked

Vatican City State
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbfanintn View Post
    I have very unpopular views towards immigration and the direction this country is headed in that reagrd. Especially since that is the very basis on which this country was founded.
    I agree. I tend to be very conservative (not Republican, ugh) on many issues, but I think I am probably left of most dems when it comes to immigration.

I feel very strongly that people who want to come here for a better life should be able to. The only reason I think that there needs to be any border control in this day and age is that I am somewhat afraid that someone is going to sneak a nuke through our sponge of a border. That scares me.

What doesn't scare me are the hardworking men and women who are coming here truly looking for a better life. I don't really care if that means that they take their money and run back to wherever they are from when they're done or not...

England
    Hell the world & his brother are descending on our little island,it was in the news the other week that even AMERICANS are claiming asylum over here to escape the "persecution of the ghettos"
    I dont know the extent of the problem over there & i wont pretend to understand it,but something is wrong over here when for every 1500 immigrants coming into Britain,1000 british born citizens are leaving,it makes me sad

United States
    Borders,language, and culture. I'd push for morals, but I know thats just insanity.

United States
    Borders,language, and culture. I'd push for morals, but I know thats just insanity.
    Borders, language, and culture is what keeps the humans at each others throat.
    Admit it, Humans are a weak minded, self centered, selfish, greedy (insert whatever here).
    We all share the same ball of mud, but everybody wants to tell everyone else how to live on it.

Humans, man...**picks nose**....they creep me out.

United States
    I admit it, I'm t2thetracks and i am human. There still is a bedter way to do things.