Back in October 2007, I was interviewed for a new show on LTTV called “The Buda Chamber.” This local production, airing in Lyons Township (IL), will feature previews, reviews, interviews, parodies, trivia, and behind-the-scenes of movies, television, videogames, and Internet clips. As part of the first episode, I was asked to be interviews by host Steve Buda about Deadscapes 2. I finally got my hands on the full un-cut edit of the interview courtesy of video sensei and film guru, LTTV Director Bill Allan. I can’t wait to see the final version of the episode (which will have the interview portion trimmed down considerably) but we’ll also get to see the other segments of Buda’s show. I want to thank Bill and his crew and Buda for having me on the show!

On a sadder note, this might be the last anyone hears about Deadscapes for awhile. There was a little surge of motivation with the opening of Deadscapes on MySpace and Zombie Friends and then with the Diary of the Dead contest. Seeing as though I have no plans in the immediate future for another episode, I’m content to let it die down, in a manner of speaking. The project seems lost at the moment. Everyone’s a filmmaker today. And everyone’s the next cinematic genius. I guess I, as the writer, feel a little lost at the moment among these ranks because I certainly don’t think in those terms. That’s not to say that there won’t be another episode (I already know what I’ll write). But for now, I’ll be doing other things in the meantime.