Thread: *ARGH!* I hate forms!!!

Super Moderator

UK

*ARGH!* I hate forms!!!

So I've just printed off the stack of forms I need to fill out for PropellerTV ... for the third funking time. First time I sent them Royal Mail LOST them. Second time I sent it recorded delivery to the Propeller address in Leeds - nobody was there to sign for them! So now I'm sending them straight to the top in Lincolnshire by special delivery.

So this will be my THIRD attempt to send off some funking forms. I submitted my film (Trapped) to them last year in November, which was when I sent off the forms - it took until this month to find out they had no record of my forms arriving!

For funk sake these bastard forms had better funking get there this funking time. It takes 40 minutes to fill them out - copying from copies of the original forms - which took funking 90 minutes to fill out. It's a total funking joke, they'd better get through this funking time otherwise I won't make it into the May schedule and would have to wait till bloody June, grrrr!!!!

I FUNKING HATE FUNKING FORMS!!! FUNK!!!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Always make a copy of every document before you need to sign it. This way You just grab a new set and slap your signature on it.

Sounds to me like they ain't got their **** together at the TV station.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Well, first time it was the fault of the postal service here in the UK - it's crap. Second time around I sent it to their Leeds address, which is probably just some dude's house - sent it recorded delivery which means someone has to be there to receive it and sign for it. So with nobody at the place (which I think was a house, rather than a business premise) then it just goes back to the postal depot - I think they try again or it just ends up coming back to me - again, the postal service is funking retarded.

So now I'm sending it to their head office in another part of the country, also by recorded delivery (so I can go online and see myself when it's been delivered). So offices have secreteries, which means someone will be there to sign for it. Recorded delivery also is supposed to get better treatment rather than just normal mail. Adds an importance to it.

I've just ran into bad luck getting this thing through - although they could do with letting you know when things are happening, or not happening, as I could have had it all sorted a couple of months ago at least had I known from them that my forms hadn't arrived, rather than them sitting on my DVD in their pile of films waiting for me to send the forms (which royal mail funked up).

Three times the charm, as they say, so hopefully this will fix it...then I can submit some more of my films to the channel.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well I hope it works out for ya this time.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Adult Signature Required.

That way you know who signed for it, and the date/time it was delivered.

Super Moderator

UK
    That's what "recorded delivery" is.