Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your latest 360 achievement

Super Moderator

UK
    "Big Air", 25 points on COD3 for jumping the jeep.

United Kingdom
    Somthing or other on the X-Men game (pretty crap game but I cant stop playing it)

Super Moderator

UK
    Got another couple on COD3, British Commando and something about proficient use of enemy weapons ... which arrived during the tank mission ... which makes no sense at all because it's not an enemy tank and you don't get out and shoot anybody with a machine gun or rifle...so why on earth did that achievement pop up?

A glitch methinks...still though, 15 points. I do make good use of enemy weapons anyway, especially as there's so few ammo opportunities for home team weapons, so-to-speak.

Lord Howe Island
    I am not sure-- I think it was G3 Expert off of COD4 or maybe something off of Frontlines Fuel of War..

Love those games...

chelsea hh
    War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!

United States
    seems how i'd never played any halo games till halo3, i've lost more games than the average bear...and my internet set-up was pretty crappy for a while, so that sucked too....anywho, been havin trouble ranking up into major rankings, so i went ahead and finally finshed campaign mode (on normal) and chased down all the skulls today.

Super Moderator

UK
    "Won the War" for COD3, 80 points thank you very much. 3805 in total now.

As for COD3, I'd give it a 6/10. It's like Call of Duty ... but sloppy. Some levels are naff or far too 'videogamey', the driving stuff feels crow-barred in, as do all the 'button bashing' encounters with Nazis, and diddling your analogue sticks to rotate those guns on the last level is piss annoying.

But setting charges is cool, some levels are great (such as St. Lo)...basically, rather than trying to fit themselves into Infinity Ward's shoes, Treyarch tried to make IW's shoes fit their feet, which is the wrong way around - particularly as it's part of a franchise, and a numbered sequel too - not a spin off like "big red one" or whatever.

I'll no doubt replay my favourite levels many-a-time, but COD4 is still the mack-daddy of console FPS war play.

Undisclosed
    10 pts DMC4 : Smoking

Canada
    master of the fighters guild- oblivion

HAR HAR.

i dunno what i'm at now for points..over 3000 now though...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    got 4 last night.

mass effect: finished the game and got an achievement for that adn for taking more shield damage than health damage, and now to retake those early bosses that gave me gype at lvl 42

.......army of two: spent a minute in "agrro" mode and killed 250 of the steriotypes ,sorry, terrorists with machine guns.

United Kingdom
    arch mage magicians guild

now to control the minds of the feeble folk

United Kingdom
    arch mage magicians guild

now to control the minds of the feeble folk

Undisclosed
    I received a number of achievements for DMC4 including beating the game last night. DMC4 seemed easier than DMC3. I never played the first two games.

United States
    finally defeated halo 3 on legendary (me and a few buds played the entire campaign in one sitting, good times), so i got the achievement for heroic and legendary difficulty settings, and also picked up the "we're in for some chop" achievement.

i have like 865 of the 1000 points available for halo 3, i just need the terminals, 2 for 1 laser kill, and the campaing meta-game scoring, then i could rock the katana. i imagine that'll end up being the first game i get all gamerpoints for.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    just finished disc one of lost oddessy earlier, if you aint got it yet dont be put of by the incredibly slow start, 5 hours in and it gets into its stride.

Super Moderator

UK
    "Self Defense" - 20gp - on Dead Rising.

Boshing the pish out of that dude in the Grocery Store who loves retail waaaaaaaaay too much. Bit of a pain in the bum-bum as he has a gun as well, but after a load of bullets and then slicing him up the back with a knife, I got my meds for Brad ... then was 2 hours late to continue the story.

At least the entrance plaza is open next to the paradise plaza - much easier.

Now to find the key for that empty store with 3 survivors in it...*taps chin*