Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: whats your latest 360 achievement

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    got into beyond good and evil HD, beat it in one very long 8 hour playthrough from start to finish, 100% it with everything ingame done and 100% of the achievements, including getting all the discs including the ones involving a password code for the gamecube game on some ubisoft websites bullshit.

got 4 left in the 2nd alan wake dlc to add it back to my list of 100% done games and still gotta beat dead space on insanity difficulty. gonna try those next.

Undisclosed
    Meanwhile, El Slickster surpassed Dope Danny on XBL points and gaining on CoinReturn.

---------- Post added 17-May-2011 at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 13-May-2011 at 06:45 PM ----------

I earned the achievements, Dragon Slayer and I Got Your Back for Dragon Age 2, which put me above 36,000 pts.

---------- Post added 20-May-2011 at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 17-May-2011 at 12:44 AM ----------

Earned pts for beating Dragon Age 2. I also earned 35 pts on Double Dragon. Bare Hands: Complete a single player game without picking up any object. Demolition Man: Kill 2 enemies with a single stick of dynamite in a single player game.

Super Moderator

UK
    Got some in L.A. Noire (natch), such as "Keep A Lid On" where I won a fight without having my hat knocked off (), and using a piece of evidence to prove someone was being a dirty little liar, muahahaha. I've got like 5 or 6 so far, things like completing the Patrol Officer portion of the game, driving more than 5 cars so far, little things.