Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: whats your latest 360 achievement

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you should get the minichainsaws off the clown and run up at an angle when hes at the entrance to an aisle and hammer't fook out of 'im.

United States
    "Too Many to Count"

Hit 250,000 notes in Career in Guitar Hero III

Can't believe it took me this long...

Super Moderator

UK
    Another Dead Rising one: "Raining Zombies", another 20 or 25 points, I thank you.

For those not in the know, it's knocking over at least 30 zombies with a parasol.

Expect a bunch of BioShock achievements to come flooding in from me, just ordered it.

United States
    You're in for a treat, Minion. Do yourself a favor and go through the game sloowwwly. Bioshock is a game you won't want to end.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    You're in for a treat, Minion. Do yourself a favor and go through the game sloowwwly. Bioshock is a game you won't want to end.
    I will take that on board, Sir. Plenty to see and do eh? I'll certainly have a good old gawp.

3 new achievements, 60 points in total, all on Dead Rising:

Sharp Dresser (20 costume changes), Strike (bowl 10 zombies over, with points resulting) and - I forget it's name now - but the one where you have to put comedy heads on at least 10 zombies (horse heads, teddy heads etc).

I tried to do the 'never miss with a machine gun' one, but evidently it's not for sub-machine guns, pfft...technicalities.

3905gp thus far, 172 achievements.

Canada
    coins right, i spend most of my bioshock adventure time just looking at the enviroments. it is a beautiful game.

oh and i've almost maxed out all acivements har har. got 6 left.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im up to about 500 achievements i think after getting 6 of em in half life 2 episode 2, the stand off at the white forest inn was fatnastic, now THAT was great level design, im close to the end, but how are us 360 owners gonna get episode 3?, on its own or with something else like protal 2 maybe?

Super Moderator

UK
    Well it might very well be just on it's own, being that it's a PC-first title, even though the Orange Box was also released on PC for those proper late to the game.

As for consoles ... hmmmm ... they'll probably shaft something in there to make it worthwhile for consoles - or just have a lower price ... or a lower price and a longer game itself.

Ep2 was a bit longer than Ep1, so hopefully Ep3 will be longer than Ep2 ... it certainly looks cool, that whole missing ship business and so on.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im interested in the apeture science tie in myself, maybe it'll be a XBLA download straight off xbox live like the penny arcade games are going to be.

Super Moderator

UK
    *cracks knuckles*

Indoorsman, 20gp, on Dead Rising. Ooh yeah, and leveled up to 30.

Almost finished this, my fourth 72 hour stint, on the game.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    just wait till you get a hard drive and try it with mp3.s some games become way mor eplayable or replayable with a soundtrack, the 69 eyes is good for condemned and the victory record disc of like novembers metal hammer is great for tony hawks.
    as for dead rising, pfft, blates the gonk.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol...ahhh the gonk.

Here's a question - I have a little save card thingy (i.e. not the hard-drive). Can you copy the saves from one card to another?

As for Dead Rising, finished my 4th run through, now on lvl 32.

Got two more achievements after I got "Indoorsman".

I got "Outdoorsman" - which oddly popped up about 5 seconds after loading the game (and I was INSIDE in the bogs in Paradise Plaza) - and then I got "Humanist" for saving 10 people ... but I swear I only saved 9 this time including me...perhaps these achievements are cumulative?

Otherwise it's some weird-ass bug that's really generous. I'm very confused. I got an achievement come up at a weird time once with COD3 about using enemy weapons (which I had been), but it came up during the first Polish tank mission - where you don't get out of the friggin' tank at all.

United States
    last night i got my last two achievements for halo 3, so now i have the security helmet and katana body armor. look out!

Super Moderator

UK
    Got "Assault Trooper" for 15gp on COD3...20 more gp and I get to 4000gp total.

BioShock arrived today by the way, came well quick...will sink my mits into that later.

Got over 4000gp now. BioShock arrived today (wasn't expecting it till tomorrow or later ).

Good game, amazing level design, awesome water...very atmospheric. Taking my sweet-ass time too. Still haven't battled a Big Daddy, but no doubt will be soon.

Got 4 achievements on it so far.

Toaster in the Tub
    First Hack
    Hacked a robot gun thingy
    Completed "Welcome" level.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 01-Apr-2008 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United Kingdom
    a few points on golden axe....

Damn why do I rememeber this game being better??