Thread: Dragon age 2 trailer

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

Dragon age 2 trailer

your body was not ready.

Undisclosed
    I just beat the game. It seemed a little shorter and easier than the last one.

Super Moderator

United States
    Slick, did you like it otherwise compared to the first one? DA2 got ripped apart critically, from what I'd hear around here upon release, so I wasn't sure if I'd even get around to giving it a try.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    I liked the game, but they got lazy with the level design. They kept using some of the same stages for other places I visited. The game mostly took place in one large city/kingdom and a few places outsides the city. The last game had a much larger variety of places to explore and the levels were not recyled.

The gameplay is a little diffrent. The developers replaced the auto-attack feature with a manual hack & slash. I enjoy hack & slash games such as the Dynasty Warriors series, so I welcomed this feature, but not everyone is a fan of button mashing action games.

I liked the story a little better in this game and there was humor in it. Varric is the funniest character in the game. The type of guy you would want to party with.

The game is an 8.5/10 for me. I would rent it or wait, until a huge price drop.