Thread: Deadscapes 2 Interview (EXCLUSIVE VERSION)

ViP

Undisclosed

Thumbs up Deadscapes 2 Interview (EXCLUSIVE VERSION)

Check out this EXCLUSIVE VERSION of the Deadscapes 2 interview on LTTV’s The Buda Chamber! It’s a condensed 10-minute version of the original 24-minute cut that features BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE and clips from the film! The uncut version is also available online. A similarly condensed version will be edited by LTTV for broadcast but this will be the only version to be edited by the Deadscapes Writer / Director and that features material from the DVD release! Enjoy!

capncnut
    I really enjoyed that, Kris. You put your points across in that interview perfectly. I'm also liking the additional footage of Deadscapes II, it's intruiging me more and more when I see the clips.

So many questions: filming, music, extras, running time, sequel ideas (if any), etc.

Also, I gotta congratulate you on the primitive (yet effective) methods of FX displayed in the video. You see the machete rip through the flesh and it's pretty damn convincing but then you reveal it's a chicken and I swear, it's enough to have somebody on the floor pissing themselves with laughter. Some goes for the watered down chocolate sauce. There are so many things you can play with while shooting a black and white movie, I can totally see why you do so.

Anyway, expect me to get in touch sometime soon about acquiring a copy. I'm gonna watch Deadscapes I later on to reintroduce myself to your filmmaking style. Good job, man!

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I really enjoyed that, Kris. You put your points across in that interview perfectly. I'm also liking the additional footage of Deadscapes II, it's intruiging me more and more when I see the clips.
    I was hoping that LTTV would've added clips and such to their edit, but then again I was only sent the uncut version. It's considerably more watchable when you can see what's being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    So many questions: filming, music, exåtras, running time, sequel ideas (if any), etc.

Also, I gotta congratulate you on the primitive (yet effective) methods of FX displayed in the video. You see the machete rip through the flesh and it's pretty damn convincing but then you reveal it's a chicken and I swear, it's enough to have somebody on the floor pissing themselves with laughter. Some goes for the watered down chocolate sauce. There are so many things you can play with while shooting a black and white movie, I can totally see why you do so.

Anyway, expect me to get in touch sometime soon about acquiring a copy. I'm gonna watch Deadscapes I later on to reintroduce myself to your filmmaking style. Good job, man!
    I appreciate the feedback. So few seem to show any kind of appreciation for the kind of indie I deal in. It's great to hear something other than depreciation - thank you!

P.S. - Hopefully you can get your hands on part 2 - I'd love to hear what you think.

Super Moderator

UK
    Nice video there, Sir.

That gore (the chicken) looked rather spiffing I must say, very effective.