Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: not that anyone really cares...

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydwarf View Post
    I liked it. Nick Cannon has got to be the best African American hero from any of the dead films yet! The way he mixed stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents was pure poetry. The script was amazing and written in only a weekend to boot! the FX was fantastic, the zombie crawling across the ceiling...need I say more? And Ving...Ving...Ving...once again shows us his diversity as he, this time, takes on the role of a tough talking hardcase. Can I get a "Sequal!Sequal!Sequal!" Hopefully the Extended Directors Cut version comes to DVD soon. Then we can enjoy an evening watching the scenes that were not good enough for the final cut!! peace..
    Nick Cannon, what cheap drugs r u smoking.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    ...then i'd end up getting thrown out, but it'd totally be worth it, just to make at least one of these a$$holes question the meaning of their lives or their so-called professions.
    dude, getting ejected from this for heckling the monkey butts responsible for ghey08 would not only be worth it, it would be something to be worn like a badge of honor.

if i lived anywhere near LA i do it just to make a annoyance out of myself.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Australia
    "Hi, Griff from Homepageofthedead.com... my question is for both the cast and crew: Um, was it your intention to make a absolute piece of sh*t or did it just turn out that way?"
    Last edited by Griff; 26-Mar-2008 at 05:02 PM.
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    "Hi, Griff from Homepageofthedead.com... my question is for both the cast and crew: Um, was it your intention to make a absolute piece of sh*t or did it just turn out that way?"
    LMFAO! PLEASE someone make this happen!!!!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    LMFAO! PLEASE someone make this happen!!!!!
    yes and someone else have a video camera on hand to record it. that'd make some classic youtubeage.

Undisclosed
    And be scooting across the ceiling tiles when you ask it...so they can see how stupid it really looks..

United States
    Dudes, I live in Los Angeles, and would be more than happy to show up just to cause problems lin the vein of those vegan protestors who show up at town meetings to scream "Killers!! Meat Eaters!!!!!" but I would want someone with a video camera to document this moment of glory.

So I put it out there to any of the zed heads here, if you live in the Greater Los Angeles Area and would like to participate in a little old school "freak out" at the Fangoria screening, please contact me asap. I will go and make an ass out of myself, but only if I am not the only one there fighting the good fight!

And to the good folks here at the homepage: provide me a list of ultimate zingers to ask and then to shout as security tosses me from the building. I figure I will last about one good bomb of a question, and then will have to shout the rest as they toss me, so please help me come up with some really juicy lines!
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 26-Mar-2008 at 10:38 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Dead

Undisclosed
    I liked it. Nick Cannon has got to be the best African American hero from any of the dead films yet! The way he mixed stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents was pure poetry. The script was amazing and written in only a weekend to boot! the FX was fantastic, the zombie crawling across the ceiling...need I say more? And Ving...Ving...Ving...once again shows us his diversity as he, this time, takes on the role of a tough talking hardcase. Can I get a "Sequal!Sequal!Sequal!" Hopefully the Extended Directors Cut version comes to DVD soon. Then we can enjoy an evening watching the scenes that were not good enough for the final cut!! peace..
    What the hell? "Stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents"? Exactly what a film doesn't need

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by jim102016 View Post
    What the hell? "Stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents"? Exactly what a film doesn't need
    Methinks many have missed the sarcasm in my statements...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Methinks many have missed the sarcasm in my statements...
    i did first time through. then again i was, uh, in a different state of mind.

on a different tip:

someone has to step up and back yojimbo on this. if i didn't live 2,500 miles away i'd be there like a poop beetle on elephant crap.

of all the mofos on this site, yojimbo cannot be the only one who lives near/in LA.
    Last edited by Mike70; 27-Mar-2008 at 02:37 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Dudes, I live in Los Angeles, and would be more than happy to show up just to cause problems lin the vein of those vegan protestors who show up at town meetings to scream "Killers!! Meat Eaters!!!!!" but I would want someone with a video camera to document this moment of glory.

So I put it out there to any of the zed heads here, if you live in the Greater Los Angeles Area and would like to participate in a little old school "freak out" at the Fangoria screening, please contact me asap. I will go and make an ass out of myself, but only if I am not the only one there fighting the good fight!

And to the good folks here at the homepage: provide me a list of ultimate zingers to ask and then to shout as security tosses me from the building. I figure I will last about one good bomb of a question, and then will have to shout the rest as they toss me, so please help me come up with some really juicy lines!
    dude, i swear to god, if i lived anywhere near you, i'd be right there with ya, yojimbo....i will think of a few things you might be able to say, and will gladly donate to a fund in case you get arrested or something.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    this will be the ONLY time you hear/read me say the idiotic s*ite that you are about to read BUT in this case it is unfortunate that socal has been permabanned. he'd be the perfect person to accompany yojimbo. if he was along yojimbo could hold the camera, i am sure that socal would be quite capable of taking care of harassing the panel.

United States

Oh that would have been glorious!!!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    it is unfortunate that socal has been permabanned. he'd be the perfect person to accompany yojimbo. if he was along yojimbo could hold the camera, i am sure that socal would be quite capable of taking care of harassing the panel.
    Almost worth it to reinstate socal. That is, if he is from Southern California and not South Carolina. Kind of miss that dude all the same.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Almost worth it to reinstate socal. That is, if he is from Southern California and not South Carolina. Kind of miss that dude all the same.
    I was gone a while...was this guy the resident jackhole or something?