Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: not that anyone really cares...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

not that anyone really cares...

but fangoria is hosting a free screening of ghey08 in LA on mar 30 that will include a Q&A with some of the cast & crew of this travestical, craptacular piece of cinematic dog doo.

if you live in or near LA and are a masochist who wishes to endanger their eyesight here is the article:

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=6161
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    I think we need someone who lives in this area to go there suffer through the film then ask the real questions we all want answered....WHY??

Super Moderator

UK
    lol...if I lived there, I'd be tempted to go and bring along my 127 reasons bitch-list.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Man I would SO love to see someone call them up for this rubbish...not that I've seen the movie but its so painfully obvious that its trash....

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i'd sure love to be there (not because i want to see this piece of crap again - 1 and a half times was enough) but because i want to hear what the cast/crew have to say. what possible justifications/rationalizations can they come up with?

i have never heckled anyone but i would be sorely tempted to do just that in this case.

Super Moderator

UK
    There should be a staged protest by GAR fans.

Stop the name-raping!

Leave GAR Alone!

This movie blows goats!

Etc...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

Leave GAR Alone!

watch this sapce for mz's own spin on chris crocker.

HES A HUMAN BEING!!!!

Super Moderator

UK
    Ugh god, that crocker stuff was a crocker of sh*te.

No waaaaaay ... but GAR is significantly, massively, majorly much better than the garbage merchants behind Ghey08, a big pile of stinky gash.

Dead

Undisclosed
    I'd sneak into the theater without paying. I'd take a huge dump in one of the padded seats close to the front just before the movie started.....between the granola, raisins, fiber pills, and prunes I'd eat the day before, someone surely would understand my opinion about the movie.

Undisclosed
    I liked it. Nick Cannon has got to be the best African American hero from any of the dead films yet! The way he mixed stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents was pure poetry. The script was amazing and written in only a weekend to boot! the FX was fantastic, the zombie crawling across the ceiling...need I say more? And Ving...Ving...Ving...once again shows us his diversity as he, this time, takes on the role of a tough talking hardcase. Can I get a "Sequal!Sequal!Sequal!" Hopefully the Extended Directors Cut version comes to DVD soon. Then we can enjoy an evening watching the scenes that were not good enough for the final cut!! peace..

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydwarf View Post
    I liked it. Nick Cannon has got to be the best African American hero from any of the dead films yet! The way he mixed stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents was pure poetry. The script was amazing and written in only a weekend to boot! the FX was fantastic, the zombie crawling across the ceiling...need I say more? And Ving...Ving...Ving...once again shows us his diversity as he, this time, takes on the role of a tough talking hardcase. Can I get a "Sequal!Sequal!Sequal!" Hopefully the Extended Directors Cut version comes to DVD soon. Then we can enjoy an evening watching the scenes that were not good enough for the final cut!! peace..
    is this irony or a cry for help??

nick cannon the best african american hero from any dead film???!!! i am almost speechless but not quite. nick cannon was one of the most irritating frakking things about this idiotic movie. the guy cannot act at all. period. how bout ken foree or duane jones?

the script was amazing??? i know i have been toking some hydroponic this evening but do my eyes decieve me??? no they don't. please tell me you are either:

kidding
    are 12 years old
    are wigging on acid/mushrooms

or all of the above.

Super Moderator

UK
    I think the suggests "I kid, I kid".

Ghey08 is reet gash.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    yes an altered state of consciousness and a lack of humor about this so called "film" probably caused me to miss the sarcasm.

United States
    i'd go, drop some serious profanity about how much everyone involved sucks moose balls, how bad they should be ashamed of themselves, then ask if any of them had even heard of the original, let alone seen it...then i'd end up getting thrown out, but it'd totally be worth it, just to make at least one of these a$$holes question the meaning of their lives or their so-called professions.

Administrator

England
    I would just love to see some questions fired at these guys... It could be glorious!

Why do they scream like godzilla?

How do they defy gravity exactly?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan