Thread: Yet another Day poster

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Yet another Day poster

Is it just me or does there seem to have been alot of Day08 posters? Anywho....here's another.

SOURCE

I'm assuming it's real because it has the same sort of Herpes-like scars on it's face as the ones in the trailer. Romero's name is the biggest on the damn thing.....and is that the same font used on the Asian Dawn04 posters?....

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    Romero's name is the biggest on the damn thing.....
    LOL! So someone who basically has NOTHING to do with the film, has the biggest type-face? Hmmm...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    So not content with raping the name of GAR, they rape it further by sticking it on their Yawn04 rip-offing poster?

The "movie" was a total suck-fest ... and you might think a "suck-fest" would be awesome, but there were no blow-j's anywhere in sight. Heck, even if Ghey08 came with a free blow-j, it's still be a complete pile of shoddy gash. 127 reasons in 86 minutes style gash too.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If you go to that link and scroll down into the "talk back" section you will see multiple users saying things along the lines of "Well not everyone can be as good as Zack Snyder."

Super Moderator

UK
    If you go to that link and scroll down into the "talk back" section you will see multiple users saying things along the lines of "Well not everyone can be as good as Zack Snyder."

Right there with you, Sir.

But some people are morons ... ... ... and on that bum note, I'm off to read on the bog.

Australia
    Is it just me or does there seem to have been alot of Day08 posters? Anywho....here's another.

Looks like a cross between a SAW poster and this:

Pathetic.
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

exsqueeze me. i thought i read that wrong but i didn't.

zack snyder, my oh my.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Banned User

Undisclosed

Zack Snyder, I think I'am going to be sick. He is so over rated!

United States
    *comes in and gives all emoticons in this thread football helmets, leaves shaking head*

Undisclosed
    The dumbest comment yet: "I’m not even sure why I’m writing about this poster. Movies like these shouldn’t be made and I shouldn’t be giving them credibility by writing about them. Apologies."

Gotta be first, gotta report the truth, gotta appear that I know what I'm talking about by posting some smug and ironic observation.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Just a little joke there, Dub. Not meant to be taken seriously. They do that alot over at JoBlo.

Undisclosed
    Just a little joke there, Dub. Not meant to be taken seriously. They do that alot over at JoBlo.
    I get it, but hasn't this become the unfortunate norm in regards to entertainment news? People just can't seem to help themselves.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    I get it, but hasn't this become the unfortunate norm in regards to entertainment news? People just can't seem to help themselves.
    I don't really think so. Most movie news sites are just "This will be made..." or "this will be released on..." and so on. That's why JoBlo is my favorite, they say their opinions and often make it more funny.

I mean, really...The Day remake deserved that little tidbit. It's true.

Undisclosed
    I mean, really...The Day remake deserved that little tidbit. It's true.
    It goes without saying that all the remakes since DAWN '04 are deserving of contempt, but so is the wiseass manner of both mainstream and niche "news" reporting. Sorry, but I'm incapable of suffering fools gladly. Actually, I'm not sorry.
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 26-Mar-2008 at 05:05 PM.