Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Situation

Undisclosed

Zombie Situation

What would be the best weapons you could make from the home if you were in a zombie infested world?
    Your ignorance is exceeded only by your charm, Captain. How can we expect them to behave if we act barbarically ourselves

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    In my home, Explosives. Areosol Rockets, Petrol-Bombs (or Molotov Cocktails... whatever you want to call them), all kinds of boom-boom goodness!

United States

Ummmm...

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyFarm
    What would be the best weapons you could make from the home if you were in a zombie infested world?
    Make? As in "not already made and loaded"?

Hmmmm... I've got several hundred pounds of high carbon spring steel, a couple of grinding wheels, an anvil, forge, etc. I could arm a Viking raiding party.

TZ
    TexasZombie
    http://www.geocities.com/eviloverlord668/afmain.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/9327/main.html

That which does not destroy me has made a very grave tactical error...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Well I got a bunch of firewood. And a shovel. I guess, that if I didn't find my already existing collection of bats (I have one small one, a big one and one of those japanese training swords of wood) I could always make another one.

Other than that, in our garage we have an extensive record collection, which can be turned into a lethal zombie slaughter arsenal!

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Something heavy and solid ... attached to a length of cord ... which is then dropped (and retrieved) repeatedly from a first floor window onto delicate skull tops hanging around outside/beneath the window/front door/whatever.

I have a couple of heavy lead weights hanging around in the back yard, not sure where they came from or what they are for but one of those would be ideal. It's a seven inch diameter circle and about three inches thick with a hole through the middle, made from solid lead ... i reckon one direct hit on the top of the head with that from a few metres above would pretty much pulverise ANY skull.

Alternatively most households have a set of dumbells ... so you could just opt for one of those (3 - 5 Kilo) with a length of para cord ... kinda like fishing, but with a REALLY heavy worm

So yeah, two things every functioning home should have ... dumbell/s and para cord.

United States
    Probably use the big and heavy-duty wrench in my garage. I also have a machete that dad brought back from his tour as a civilian contractor in Vietnam during the late 60's. I also have quite a large stock of alcohol.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

United States
    machete, baseball bat, moltov cocktails.

Quote Originally Posted by Tullaryx
    I also have quite a large stock of alcohol.
    I'll meet you at your place. I'll bring the machete, baseball bat and moltov cocktails; we can mix drinks and slaughter some dead f*ckers!
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 24-Apr-2006 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Canada
    I dunno..I imagine you can empty out a drawer and tie some cord around it to use as a dropping weapon. If you had the proper tools, I imagine that you could take down a street sign, and use the pipe as a weapon (if you shorten if down, it would be much easier to use) you could also take off the stop sign itsleg and kinda use that as a buckler (small sheild attached to your arm) so you can use it as a bashing weapon you don't need to equip or dequip.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    machete, baseball bat, moltov cocktails.

I'll meet you at your place. I'll bring the machete, baseball bat and moltov cocktails; we can mix drinks and slaughter some dead f*ckers!
    I really do need to buy cases of cheap booze to use for molotov cocktails. Be a shame to waste 18 to 30 year-old single-malt scotch whiskies and brandies on zombies.
    --- Batman

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullaryx
    Be a shame to waste 18 to 30 year-old single-malt scotch whiskies and brandies on zombies.
    Jeasus, Mary and Joseph!

United States
    I'm sure McDermott would have a heart-attack if he saw us wasting such fine booze.
    --- Batman

Undisclosed
    Got some old fashioned 2-man saws on the walls as decor and enough antlers to make a nice wall of spikes. I like the idea of some sort of grinder, cutter, slicer that can be man powered in case you dont have gas or electricity. Although snares trap and deadfalls would work, you have to reset them all. So some sort of recycling device would be best. Think of the slaughtering process Im sure that would yeild some rather nice way to catch, sever, dispose of them. As far as something to make.... I could take an interior door with a window in it , add some lawnmower wheels to it for a sort of swat shield. How bout a skeet shooter with saw blades. You would need to practice and also have retrive the blades. I think a defended position with a deck for the use of polearms would be the easyiest, chepest, most efective way, but not the funnest
    Look behind you!!!

Banned User

United States

Thumbs up N A P A L M ! ! !

But don't let the Dept. of Homeland Security know that!

Undisclosed
    gotta be an old sugar can machete, and in case your trapped indoors for a while and need some excitement a good old fashioned meat tenderizer, up close and personal
    its all about the Party.

Undisclosed
    I am ex-military and I reload my own shells so this was kinda hard.

Then I thought about the Sears Craftsman Chain saw, the only bad thing is that their chains really suck so I could carve for about 5 minutes and then have to sharpen the blade again. The axe and sledge hammer would then be put into action.