Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naomi Campbell

Administrator

England

Naomi Campbell

A horrible horrible person...

Just kick her out of the country please! Let's her go over-the-top somewhere else and be locked up! I don't want our tax paying for her antics!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7329817.stm

In 1993 she was dropped by Modelling agency Elite, who sent out a fax which read:

"No amount of money or prestige could further justify the abuse that has been imposed on our staff and clients. All who have experienced this will understand."
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    every year this woman assaults someone for sod all reason, shes either got to be commited or at least see a psychiatrist to get that all figured out.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    every year this woman assaults someone for sod all reason, shes either got to be commited or at least see a psychiatrist to get that all figured out.
    Why is this diabolical human being earning so much?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    She's just a mean and violent person with no regard for her actions. She is not getting any younger and that money will run out when she is no longer modeling. Naomi will get hers one day. Speaking of which, I saw a very recent picture of Kate Moss the other day. Its funny how a self destructive lifestyle will make a person age 15-20+ years.

capncnut
    I would like to see her kicked right in the f**king teeth with a pair of steel toe-capped Doc Maartens. The
    c**t.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Why is this diabolical human being earning so much?
    This is what happens when all your self worth is based around how you look and are percieved by other people. Purely asthetic, no depth to her at all...and the result is a shallow, disaffected person.

Administrator

England
    YES! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7336346.stm

Now, if we can just get all other airlines and shipping companies to do the same WHILE SHE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY, we're sorted!
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    argh the behavior of some "celebrities" makes me wonder if a lot of these folks were raised by wolves.

i guess this is what happens when you live in what amounts to a fantasy world, where you have people around you all day long who do nothing but tell you how wonderful and special you are and how the thoughts, feelings, and concerns of other people don't matter.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    argh the behavior of some "celebrities" makes me wonder if a lot of these folks were raised by wolves.
    No, wolves are actually more civilized than this.
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 08-Apr-2008 at 04:07 PM.

Super Moderator

Germany
    There goes another "Ugly American" stereotype...ooh that's right , she is from England, isn't she.

- just kidding. Plenty of buffoonery to go around.

Undisclosed
    Yeah, there's some ugly looking people in the U.K.. Austraila has it bad, too, and Canada. Here, we have fatties.

Super Moderator

UK
    Whatever she is, she's a c*nt.

No two bones about it, she deserves a bashing about the head with her mobile if she thinks she can carry on like she does.

I hate it when people bow to the will of "divas" and celebrate their behaviour - WHY???!!! - diva behaviour is not to be celebrated, it's to be shunned and mocked and rejected all over their stupid faces.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I hate it when people bow to the will of "divas" and celebrate their behaviour - WHY???!!! - diva behaviour is not to be celebrated, it's to be shunned and mocked and rejected all over their stupid faces.
    That's exactly how I feel about people that wear fur, especially pimps.

Administrator

England
    Here's hoping for SIX MONTHS locked up!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7425563.stm

But we all know she'll get another slap on the wrist, and unlike the rest of us, be let off...
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Here's hoping for SIX MONTHS locked up!
    Fingers crossed! I think I made my feelings clear about Naomi in my previous post.