Thread: So what's this about a Day remake?

Super Moderator

UK

So what's this about a Day remake?

And what's all this jibber jabba about a 3-D Night of the Living Dead?

Come on, it just wouldn't be home without some form of noobery regarding remakes we already know about, right?

Seriously though, it's funny to read through the user comments on Contagium and spot the ones clearly posted by people who made the flick.

United States
    The creators of Contagium are a sad bunch of people. They defend compost piles. And then they turn around and slam the fans by basically we're prejudice towards it after seeing it. We're the consumers, jackass. Now they've got a remake in the works. They should learn, that after their last pitiful attempt to scrape some money off a Romero classic by creating a cheap ass flick, that it won't work. Prepare for another bomb. Oh, and there's a reason they took down the Taurus website. Budget cuts. They need to pay off debt because the last film was crap.

United States
    a day remake? I'll belive it when I see it, and then probably puke.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Undisclosed
    if its gonna happen and i wish it wouldnt, please dont have no running zombies! and atleast do bub justice in the film. hell they should get howard sherman again.

United States
    This is Taurus Entertainment, and after seeing Contagium, maybe Bub will be this super human with steroid-enchanced arms, a voice like Arnie Schwarzenneger, and have a sexual side of his mind.