Thread: So i go to switch my xbox on today..

Administrator

England

So i go to switch my xbox on today..

.. And it gets a update downloaded to it (for the dashboard) but i cant see anything different, anyone know whats new?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/...-features.aspx

A few minutes ago, the team released a system update for the Xbox 360 over Xbox LIVE. Sometime over the next few hours when you sign in to Xbox LIVE you’ll recieve a prompt to accept this mandatory update. This update contains code to ‘prepare for future growth of the service.’ There are no other changes or enhancements in this update…in other words no new features. The next obvious question you’ll have is about the Spring update. At this point we have nothing to announce, and the moment there is information to share I will do so.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    my prediction is its too increase the size of arcade games to compete with the psn wich is unlimited.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    my prediction is its too increase the size of arcade games to compete with the psn wich is unlimited.
    You wouldn't need an upgrade to do that, would you? Besides, they were able to fit Rez HD, Ikaruga and Castlevania: SotN in to the size limit, plus the Dreamcast version of Soul Calibur is coming to the service to coincide with the release of Soul Calibur 4. That's gotta be a few hundred megs right there.