Thread: Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack

United States

Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack

It's up on Live, if anyone's interested. 3 maps; 1 brand new, the other 2 being remakes of Sidewinder and Lockout. I'm downloading them now, so if anyone wants to play some games let me know

Canada
    arghhhh, 800 points I only have 10 saved up lol. I will just wait til my credit card comes in later this week, and yea.

What are they like? better then the heroic map pack?

United States
    I only got a chance to play Ghost Town and Blackout, and both are way better than anything released on the Heroic pack. I'm definitely more satisfied with this purchase simply because of the higher quality of the maps. Avalanche looks absolutely massive, I plan on having a few friends over tonight to try it out. Here's a couple of pictures I took while messing around with Forge:

United States
    i downloaded these this morning, but have not got the chance to play them yet (stupid job, stupid school). just got home, gonna grub, get my ganja dessert, then check 'em out.

from what i've seen in pics and vids, this is a much better set of maps compared to the last bunch.

should hold me over till gta4 drops.

Canada
    hmmm..out of the heroic map pack, foundry was my favourite level. Me and my buddy haven't lost a double team match on it yet, and it's just plain old fun. The other ones i could really care less about.

Gah, I really want these lol.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ill just wait till there free, i dont play halo 3 online too much to warrant paying for levels jsut to get em a month or two early.

United States
    I just found out that you get 4 free months of Bungie Pro when you download the maps, good deal. And Hells, I definitely see where you're coming from, it wouldn't really be worth the purchase if you don't play online a lot. Although...Bungie may not even release the Legendary pack for free. I remember the day the Heroic pack came out the announced it would be free on a specific date, and they've yet to announce a similar deal with these maps.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Downloaded these two days ago, avalanche seems excellent for Forge with a $760 budget and whatnot....Blackout is superb, but then again it was superb in Halo 2....Ghost Town isn't too bad, but easily the weakest....

Been playing MLG playlist and there's an excellent variation of Foundry...

United States
    i'm diggin these new maps, particularly avalanche. me and about seven buddies played a big game of slayer on there, and at times (like sandtrap), it's too damn big without a vehicle, but there's so many weapons and vehicles to pick from, it's like being a kid in a candy store.

blackout is awesome (never played lockout on halo 2, but i see what the fuss was about now) and i' like ghost town, too.

Canada
    blackout is my fave...

I really gotta play with some of you guys, so i can show you my not so leet skills.

How i got to the rank of captain 1, i will never f*cking know. Avalanche ughh. need bigger teams, slayer is just annoying as hell on it