Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deadlands 2: Trapped Work Print Status

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And we are getting much closer...

Last Night (Friday), I just added about 9 minutes worth of new scenes to the movie from tapes I hadn't yet captured. I re-cut the opening of the movie, doing a completely different credit sequence, and made a copy and watched it with Deadlands 3 co-writer Lonnie Martin today at his house.

Lonnie had no major comments to give me, he loved the re-edited and paced film. The last time Lonnie watched it he had seen the first ever rough cut, now it is really beginning to take shape.

Lonnie was really digging the ending as well, had him guessing quite a few times, and I loved his reaction to one of the key moments in the film. Overall the movie is looking top notch. I really feel I hit a massive homerun with this film. I can't even put into words how impressed I am with it.

Actor Josh Davidson was just sent his copy in the mail today, so I am sure he may pop on and give some comments about it.

I am also in the process of doing a surround mix for the film, I am aiming for a DTS sound mix for TRAPPED, but may just have to go Dolby Digital. Most distributors won't even bother putting a DTS mix on a disc for these low budget films, so I may sell that as a separate buy to those who want it.

By October 1st the movie should be pretty much completed, however I may be done sooner.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    *rubs hands feverishly*