Thread: If you want to meet John Amplas

United States

If you want to meet John Amplas

I just conducted an interview with John Amplas the other day, soon to make it's way to this site btw. I was able to convince John that doing a convention might be alot of fun for him and he has agreed to do so. John has tentatively agreed to appear the entire weekend at the HorrorHound convention in Pittsburgh in June. I spoke with him this morning and with the agent who handles the guests to confirm. So if you always wanted to meet John, this is your chance!
    The information should be on the official site soon...
    www.horrorhoundweekend.com

capncnut
    If I was a local to the Burgh, I would most certainly attend. Damn that ocean!

Looking forward to the interview though.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    I just conducted an interview with John Amplas the other day, soon to make it's way to this site btw. I was able to convince John that doing a convention might be alot of fun for him and he has agreed to do so. John has tentatively agreed to appear the entire weekend at the HorrorHound convention in Pittsburgh in June. I spoke with him this morning and with the agent who handles the guests to confirm. So if you always wanted to meet John, this is your chance!
    The information should be on the official site soon...
    www.horrorhoundweekend.com
    You're like a convention pimp or something
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed

Happy Fathers Day

My wife just emailed me to let me know she booked a room for Friday night at the Raddison. Nice surprise. This will be my fist convention. Anyone else going? Any advice for a first timer? Unfortunately we will have to buy tickets at the door.

Undisclosed
    For those that missed him in Pittsburgh, he's doing the HorrorHound show in Indy in August.

United States

Cinema Wasteland

John will also be appearing at the Cinema Wasteland show in Cleveland the weekend of October 3-5.
    www.cinemawasteland.com