Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I watched the Day remake last night

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AnxietyDilemma View Post
    How long until someone boldly remakes Land Of The Dead,
    I don't know... does Richard Rubinstein own that property?

United States
    It wasn't a good movie by any means but I found it watchable.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Dead

Undisclosed
    I saw this movie in Walmart last night! Couldn't even bring myself to pick it up!
    Last edited by jim102016; 24-May-2008 at 04:36 PM.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    If anyone is going to remake Land...it should be Romero. Maybe he could get it right with a second try. If they just re-relseased it by cutting out every shot of Big Daddy, it would already be better.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Hoosier View Post
    If anyone is going to remake Land...it should be Romero. Maybe he could get it right with a second try. If they just re-relseased it by cutting out every shot of Big Daddy, it would already be better.
    Put Big Daddy in the sequel. Best part of the movie would be a bullet hitting him in the head after he made one of those god-awful noises. Preferably within the first fifteen minutes of the movie

Australia
    I'd watch it again. but it's not high on my "zombie appreciation" list.

I would rate DOTD '08 just under HOTD2 which, believe it or not, I think I enjoyed more than this.
    zombies
    eat flesh.

Undisclosed
    I had high hopes when i 1st heard of a remake of this movie but all that disappeared when i finally seen it,only the title and character names remain from the original,i wish they had remade george's original script,it would have worked much better and gave fans the chance to see the movie george always wanted,i know some of the stuff spilled over to land but its still not the same,this remake is watchable but its pretty cheap and the sfx dont hold up to the originals,its not bad if uve nothin else 2 watch but deffo not one of the better zombie movies around just now.
    I'm running this money farm now frankenstein!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpbSD5sOj8

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by jim102016 View Post
    I saw this movie in Walmart last night! Couldn't even bring myself to pick it up!
    I saw it at Walmart to and passed.

I'd have liked to see Zack Snyder remake Day. That was my hope early on then we got what we got. I watched Day 2 and Zombi3 and hated myself for watching them. I'm not gonna do it with this remake. I'll enjoy my blood test next Saturday more.
    Last edited by Redman6565; 26-May-2008 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost