Thread: DragonBall Z: Burst Limit demo on Xbox Live

United States

DragonBall Z: Burst Limit demo on Xbox Live

I know, I know, DBZ sucks, etc etc....I used to be a big fan when I was a kid, and I haven't played a DBZ game since the first Budokai game for PS2. Burst Limit is really, really good, surprisingly. It's got some of the best cel-shaded graphics I've ever seen, and the voice actors and sound effects are ripped straight from the show. Even if you aren't in to DBZ, check it out. It's a fantastic, fast paced fighting game regardless.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im still a fan of dragonball, though not as much as i used to be and there tuanting us in the uk with a goku picture and the logo on live marketplace but no demo for us yet

United States
    Ah, that sucks hells, hopefully it will be up for Europe by the end of the day. When you do download it, make sure you pause the game and look at the controls/combos, as there is no tutorial.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i jsut cant wait for penny arcade on the rainslick: precipice of darkness, theyve said it comes out on the 12st, but not "in america" so i hope itll be out here next week as well.

Undisclosed
    I played this earlier. Too bad its short. Worth the download. So check it out. Btw, give the controls a chance.

United States
    It's now up in the UK marketplace.

Undisclosed
    Gah. I think this could be the game to bring DBZ into the mainstream gaming market the previous games have been lapped up but so far all the reviews Ive seen of this has been thats its the best one so far. I downloaded the demo of psn and its disapointing..The gameplay is good but its a sidescroller! I know you expect this from a fighting game but if youve played any of the previous games you had freedom. There was none of this forward,back or dodge to the side it was freedom and you could spend a good period of time chasing each other in a blur of speeds.

The action seems faster and it does look alot better Ill admit, if I can overcome being stuck to the ground or the "higher plane" then Ill pick it up since it has 25 characters each with their own special fighting style and moves plus online and world ranking ladders. Theres gonna be some serious competiton over the number one player as Goku lol
    Why arent you laughing?