Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So, is R Kelly going down?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Yeah, takes the piss don't it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Did he bang Aaliyah when she was 15 or something?
    On totally different note, I met Aaliyah and actually made her lunch. When she lived here in Detroit, a record executive that was one of our regular customers at the Dairy Queen I managed came in with her and introduced her to my boss and myself. I remember what he told us, he said "Remeber this girl, she is going to be famous real soon." and shortly there after, she was very famous.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. He will get off because there really isn't a solid case agasint him. The guy in the video has a mole that R. Kelly doesn't have and the girl who the defense is claiming is the girl in the video says it is not her. I am pretty sure somebody said that already, but still, the proof is in the video...

and yes, it's the same trial from years ago that was put on hold for whatever reason.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Doity little barsturd.

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    So he did`nt do this one or he just got away but what about the previous offenses? Can nobody see a pattern in his behaviour?
    Why arent you laughing?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    The person in the video, whom prosecutors claim to be R. Kelly, doesn't appear to be him. Under enhancement the video shows a large mole on the back of the male in the video. Photos taken of R. Kelly after the police got the tape shows no mole or any surgery to remove a mole.
    This article seems to disagree:-
    He testified earlier that the man seen on tape bore a mole on his back, similar to one R Kelly has had since childhood.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/en...00/7445455.stm
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    I just dont think he's going to be found guilty. I've lost a lot of faith in our court system when it comes to celebrity trials for serious offenses.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Administrator

England
    Last edited by Neil; 13-Jun-2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    Seems the jury believed it was him in the tape, but had doubts if it was the girl or not because she would not come to the stand...

So a bit of a chance he was guilty then...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/en...00/7620319.stm
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Famous people get away with nearly every crime.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by horrormad93 View Post
    Famous people get away with nearly every crime.
    So true! Just look at George Lucas and those prequels!
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Why couldn't R Kelly be more like all the other black guys, and wait until she was atleast 15?

Everyone knows the brothers like 'em young, but Jesus Christ, 13??? What a pediatrist.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    but Jesus Christ, 13??? What a pediatrist.
    Ignoring the inflamatory comments!!!!! (Careful!)

Was that how old she was suppose to be? 13!
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Ignoring the inflamatory comments!!!!!

Was that how old she was suppose to be? 13!
    I'm know i'm a redneck, but I spent a stint in Atlanta a while back, and it wasn't uncommon to see a 15 or 16 sister rolling around town with a 40 year old parody of Snoop Dogg. Pretty silly to people like me, but I guess "it's a black thing."