Thread: Height of irony...

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed

Height of irony...

So as I said in another thread, I am currently away working on a quiz show being filmed at the Hay literary festival. The show is hosted by Sandy Toksvig and today we had a guest on who's a presenter and comedian, extreme leftie, etc etc...halfway through the show he goes on this huge rant about Sky and Murdoch, resulting in him calling the bloke a "****ing dickhead"...now I'm all for freedom of speech, and pretty much agreed with his comments (was about Sky News apparently giving weight to the BNP)...but you'd think the dude would have the balls not to be on the company pay-roll whilst making these comments...I mean, don't come on the ****ing show if you've got such an issue!?! It totally devalues his plight against mainstream corporations and media...at least Bill Hicks never did some **** like that....

Fiji
    agreed on thehicks bit.

i dunno, professionaly it seems like bad idea to go out and criticize the poeple that have brought you on for a guest spot. having said that, balls and brians are very rarely evenly assigned.