Thread: any other top chef fans?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

any other top chef fans?

this is one of the the exactly two reality shows i can take. probably because the people on top chef actually have talent and aren't just joe turd off the street trying to get their 15 mins of fame. plus my wife and i are really into cooking.

seems to me that this season has been much better than season 2 or 3 for a multitude of reasons. all of the people that i haven't liked this season have been eliminated and of the people left i really couldn't care who wins, there isn't anyone left that makes me cringe. i am glad that dale got the boot last week and i am so glad that zoi and jen (the ugly lesbian couple - only pretty women should be allowed to be lesbians but that is another thread) are gone, man those two annoyed the hell out of me.

anyway, just wanted to know if anyone else watched this.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

United States
    I won't lie. I've seen it, I've enjoyed it and refuse to feel bad about it and while I'm not dying to see each episode it gets re-shown enough throughout the week that I tend to catch up on them. It's a good little show and damned entertaining for that sort of fare.

And I totally agree about Dale
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 27-May-2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: God-awful, end-of-day spelling errors.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I won't lie. I've seen it, I've enjoyed it and refuse to feel bad about it and while I'm not dying to see each episode it gets re-shown enough throughout the week that I tend to catch up on them. It's a good little show and damned entertaining for that sort of fare.

And I totally agree about Dale

Watched it for a few seasons, mainly for the cooking and the gal who hosts it, she's smokin. Of course the season with Casey weren't bad either. She's nice on the eyes and cooks venison, a kickin combo.
    Missed most of the more recent shows.

Wayne Z

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by wayzim View Post
    the gal who hosts it, she's smokin.
    Definitely agree with that statement! She is divine

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany