Thread: UK folks - 'Ultimate Force' TV series

Administrator

England

UK folks - 'Ultimate Force' TV series

...am I th eonly one who things this series sucks donkey b****x?

Every time I catch a bit of it there's actors trying their hardest to appear macho and talk in gruff voices, while trying to pull off completely over the top and unrealistic bollards...

Have I missed something?

Sort of appears (no offense intended) as 'Sun' or 'ASDA' TV!?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    no no your not its total garbage from start to finish.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    no no your not its total garbage from start to finish.
    I remember seeing an early episode where Mr Bald Eastenders man was trying to get rid of a van which had some uber mega bomb in that was going to take out half of London. He drives it to a quary and jumps out as the thing goes over the edge and blows up...

The explosion was like your average A-Team car explosion. I think London might have survived that! Hell, my garden shed could have taken that blast!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    I enjoy watching it because i dont take it too seriously,i see it as A-team with blood & swearing!i'd much sooner watch that than "britains got talent" "X-factor" "dancing on ice" or any of that other reality garbage that our channels are packed out with.
    As for ross kemp,i used to dislike him in his eastenders days,but ive got a ton of respect for him after watching his afghanistan documentary,the man was face down in ditches with our squaddies with bullets and rockets passing inches over his head,he'll have seen far more of what real war is like than "toy soldier" prince harry who wont have been anywhere near any danger out there yet the papers here call him "brave prince harry"

Was funny when ross kemp was on the target range on his afghan thing firing at targets & the instructor was saying "SAS my arse" referring to ultimate force