Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HPotD Xbox Leaderboard

Undisclosed
    Easy Achievements;

Saints Row 2 (no difficulty limitations)

Assassins Creed (Mostly just finishing the game achievements)

Fallout 3 (Playing the game achievements)

Dynasty Warriors 5 (I got the 1000pts, and got it for a friend in exchange for achievements at a later date. Worst game ever)

I do enjoy giving the achievements a going over, there is something to be said for it. Although i wouldn't go so far as to use a guide.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtothe3 View Post
    Easy Achievements;

Saints Row 2 (no difficulty limitations)

Assassins Creed (Mostly just finishing the game achievements)

Fallout 3 (Playing the game achievements)

Dynasty Warriors 5 (I got the 1000pts, and got it for a friend in exchange for achievements at a later date. Worst game ever)

I do enjoy giving the achievements a going over, there is something to be said for it. Although i wouldn't go so far as to use a guide.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm currently giving RE 5 a run for the achievements. I'm trying to kill a "zombie" with a rotten egg at the moment. That's No eas task, let me tell you.

I finished assasins creed as well.

We should start posting achievement pointers in this thread. It would be extremely helpfull, especially for for those near impossible ones. Just a thought.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    If you finished assassins creed then you'll have hated the combo kills, using the arena/training area it will still count any combo kill in training as an actual combo kill. 20 pts for 50

The easiest way to get achievements is to be given a crap game for a birthday or something and just aim to get achievements before you pass it onto another poor sucker (I traded DW5 for The Godfather... Achievement based trade >.>)

Undisclosed
    I joined the 15,000 club.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I joined the 15,000 club.
    Damn, you work fast!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtothe3 View Post
    If you finished assassins creed then you'll have hated the combo kills, using the arena/training area it will still count any combo kill in training as an actual combo kill. 20 pts for 50

The easiest way to get achievements is to be given a crap game for a birthday or something and just aim to get achievements before you pass it onto another poor sucker (I traded DW5 for The Godfather... Achievement based trade >.>)

Shiiiiiiit. That's the only reason I played sneak king dude!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Shiiiiiiit. That's the only reason I played sneak king dude!!
    I own all three Burger King games. I didn't buy them for the gamerscore, either (as you can tell by looking at my profile, I didn't nearly complete any of them).

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I own all three Burger King games. I didn't buy them for the gamerscore, either (as you can tell by looking at my profile, I didn't nearly complete any of them).
    I got burned on that purchase because I didn't Follow My own Advice: You get what you pay for. That game was cheap and it showed. Do ya think if it was a success that they wouldn't have come out with other ones by now?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I got burned on that purchase because I didn't Follow My own Advice: You get what you pay for. That game was cheap and it showed.
    Dunno about that dude. I had a spare fiver and saw a Xbox game (can't remember the name, but it was a side scrolling, two player shooter) for £3.99 at a market. Thought "What the hell" and picked it up. It didn't come out the Xbox for months. Me and my flatmate played it to death.

Sadly I don't think that story will be repeated with the 360. On that note, curse you all! My 360 is on it's second lap of the three red rings in two years I cannot play for the time being.

Administrator

England
    Started playing fable 2 again, very addictive game plus im picking up alot of acheivments on there and ive picked up a few hundred points this last week, plus im very close to owning 2.5 million gold of real estate, which is another 100gp.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Started playing fable 2 again, very addictive game plus im picking up alot of acheivments on there and ive picked up a few hundred points this last week, plus im very close to owning 2.5 million gold of real estate, which is another 100gp.

Those are generally my favorite acheivements, when you can just complete the game normally without worrying about whipping out a rotten egg in the middle of a heated battle and killing a zombie with it.

Imo, achievements work both ways. Some are natural in your progression through a game and some you have to actually stop everything and go out of your way to get them. I save those for subsequent play throughs.

Undisclosed
    I hit 16,000 +.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    I hit 16,000 +.
    Damn, son! I can remember the [few] day(s) when I had a higher score than you.

United States
    i just made it to an even 10k last night

Undisclosed
    The leader board is a pretty cool feature... Haven't seen other forums really do this before.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528